Curvaceous

*absolutely death if Mina smile at me like that.. Momo is damn lucky to see that smile for her .. uwuu ❤*

Mina's POV

Wake up in the morning.. because of my phone ringging.. I reach my phone on the table beside the bed.. and answer it..
"Yes?"
"Mina... just wake up?"
"Yeah what is it dad?"
"Is Momo with you?"
I look at the person I am hugging onto when I sleep is still sleeping soundly..
"No, why?"
"He didn't answer my calls.."
"Maybe he is at the gym"
"Yeah maybe.. anyway.. come home today.. we will have a special guest... so I expect you to come, Mina"
"Who? Its still early dad. "
"Later you will know it.. ask Momo to take you here if he alreadg visit you"
"Okay"
"See you My baby.."
"Yeah.."
I hung up and place my phone back...

I look at Momo who is sleeping shirtless.. sexy brat.. I hate it..I place my hand on his chest and lean closer to him.. peck his lips..
I get to his earlobe and wishper..
"Babe, you are so sexy even you are sleeping" I said as he suddenly cupped my face with his hand..
"I heard you Mina" he mumbles and opened his eyes.. he turn be ontop of me and kiss me..
"Morning my princess" he said as he stare at me with his sleepy eyes..
"Dad ask you to take me to home" I said as I cupped my hand on his face..
"Okay I will" he said as he get on me and kiss me again now it is passionately.. with our tongue fighting inside..
"Lets go prepare.. I will be back" he said as he get off me and take his shirt.. put it on him and walk out of my room..

Momo's POV

We go to Mina's parent house as Mr. Myoui ask Mina to come.. I don't know what is going on too.. I drive her there but there are two another car that park in front..
"Oh.. that is Tzuyu's car" Mina said.
"Maybe he is here" I said
"What will dad do now? I hate putting on an act" she said ad I get out from the car and open  her door and lead her in..
We walk to the living room as Tzuyu and his parents already here..
"Mina.. you are here.. finally come here" Mr. Myoui said..
"Momo" he ask me to leave them as I go out and walks around the park..

I wonder what they disscuss about...
I grab my phone and call Jeongyeon because I am bored..
"Hey bro.. are you busy?"
"Umm not really.. whats up?"
"No.. just calling"
"The hell Momo.. what is it? Jihyo again?"
"No, I have a girlfriend now"
"What? Who? Why you didn't told me"
"But that is secret.. she get engage by force of her parent.. I don't know what to do"
"Myoui Mina?"
"What the hell.. how do you know?"
"What? You and her? Your boss? Momo are you serious?"
"Yeah we are dating each other in a secret.."
"Omg.. lucky you"
"But still.. I don't know what to do" 
"Dr. Gong.. we need you ASAP.. okay.. hey Momo.. I have to go talk to you later.. btw she is getting married with my Boss.. you are done Momo"
"Shut up.. just go" I said as I hung up..

I get to the bench and sit there.. I look up the sky and wonder.. what will happen to us.. I just have my first girlfriend.. but why it have to be this tragic for me..
"Looking for what?" Mina suddenly come and I get up...
"I am waiting for you" I said
"Momo, can I have a hug?" She asked as she suddenly hugs me....
"What is wrong? Wait.. Mina.. what if someone saw us?" I said
"No one.. they are busy inside" she said as she lean on my chest with her hand wrapped around my waist..
"I am sorry, I have to put you in this situation" she said
"What situation?" I asked.
"This engaggement is sucks" she said as I pulled off and grab her to get sit beside of me..

"What is wrong? Dad ask you something?" I asked as she nodded..
"We have to fix the marriage date" she said as I felt suddenly my heart stop beating..
"What?" I look at her..
"They rush us to get married.. I don't know why too" she said
"So.. what will you do?" I asked.
"Lets run away" she said
"What? No.." I asked
" I will figure out the best way... tomorrow I will talk with Tzuyu about that" she said
"Run away is not a best way" I said
"I know that is why I will ask Tzuyu what will we do for this" she said
"Okay" I said..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...