Chapter 3: Sharpness has consequences

Start from the beginning

While they were eating, he realized he couldn't take it anymore so he stood up and he left the house, slamming the door behind him. Margrethe was confused, she didn't know why he was in that kind of mood, neither did Greatsaw. They tried to catch up to him but he was already on the sky, flying with his dracolich.

"Why is the doing this?! Am I wasting my time?! Or is she just playing a prank on me just to make me jealous?!" -Matturse was talking to himself.

He went to a place he always loved to be when he was clearing his head, a cave quite far away from his home. It was an underground cave that had a small lake, it was a really calm and beautiful place. Matt layed on a rock and relaxed for a few hours.

Screaming woke him up, so he didn't waste any more time. He quickly hopped on Bite and flew to the sky to see what was going on. Matt saw there was an invasion, a bunch of aliens attacked his village. They were all holding the deadly shining swords with the really high heat that were really powerful. They could chop someone's head off with a single swing.

"Now, Bite!" -Matturse said and the dragon threw a bunch of flaming beams that burned the aliens.

Matt's first thought of course was to check on Margrethe and Greatsaw. Flying with the fastest speed he could, Bite landed to his house. All Matt could see around him was some burned bushes and dessert, no green land around. Margrethe and Greatsaw rushed outside when they noticed his arrival.

"Thank goodness that you guys are not hurt!" -Matt was relieved.

"Not hurt?! What's the matter with you?!"

"Margrethe! Please" -Greatsaw said.

"No! He left us and went to God knows where! Look what happened!"

"Oh, I'm sorry! I actually thought to give you some space and quality time with Greatsaw, since you're so into him!"

"Matt, no! I'm not..."

But it was too late, Matt has already hoped on Bite and they flew away.

"What did I do?" -Margrethe said, while crying.

"It's okay" -Greatsaw comforted her.

"But we have to follow him... I have a bad feeling that he is going somewhere where he cannot survive by himself..." -he added.

"Really? and where exactly is he going?"

"Surely, he's off to find the alien camp spot which is on the north side..."

"Okay? So how do you two guys even know about it?"

"You see, me and Matt studied these types of aliens during the sword fighting academy's class. It's not just about having a great skill on your movements, its also about knowing how your opponent fights"

"But why is he going on his own?" -Margrethe asked.

"Matt's personality is calm and thoughtful, but if you succeed on blowing past his patience limit, he will aim for the kill"

"Ughh, how will we even go there? We don't have a second dragon or something" -she explained.

"Don't worry. I know a small market, we will buy a teleporting bottle" -he told her.

"Alright, let's get going"

On their way, after buying the bottle they needed, Greatsaw warned her.