Chapter 2

The next morning I wake and hop in the shower.  Today everyone is going over to Kian and Jc's place and going to hangout for a little while. I get ready and go downstairs and get some breakfast. Afterwards I decide to take the car over in case I stay late and don't want to walk home the dark. Once I get there I knock on the door. I am welcomed by Corey, I give him a hug and walk inside. Jc and Maddi are in the kitchen, I think they like each other but who knows. Fran and Bobby are sitting on the sofa watching something on their phones. Corey heads into the kitchen. Kian is sitting on the couch, I look over to him. He looks me up and down then we make eye contact while I walk over to him. He still never told me what was wrong the other but he seems to be acting normal again. He continues to stare into my eyes as I walk over.

"Hey handsome" I say to break the silence.

"Hey gorgeous" He says with a smile. I sit next to him and prop my legs on his.

"How are you?"

"Wonderful now that you're here"  I smile up at him and look  into his eyes. It gets silent. Until Jc, Maddi and Corey walk in the living room.

"Lets play truth or dare" Corey says with a smirk looking a jc. Me and Corey can see that Jc likes Maddi so we always tease him. So I think Corey is trying to set something. Kian sits up seeming to be excited to play. I don't really like truth or dare that much. I always have to reveal something I don't want to or do something stupid.

"I think me and fran are gonna finish these videos upstairs, have fun guys." bobby says as him and fran get up to leave.

"Ill go first." says Corey "Kian truth or dare." I'm surprised he didn't pick maddi or jc first.

"uh truth."

"little baby, ok uh do you have feelings for anyone in the house right now?" Kian's face slowly turns pink.

"Uh yeah, yea I do

"Uh yeah, yea I do. "kian says while smiling, which surprised me. I have like 99% positive that he doesn't like Maddi, and I doubt he likes me. I mean it'd be nice if he did. I've always had a small crush on him but I try to hide it and tell myself he only sees me as a friend. Which is true. He sees me as a sister. So he probably likes Fran. I mean look at her she's gorgeous. Though it makes me a little sad kian hasn't had a girlfriend in awhile, I like when its just me and him. Even if we aren't dating.

"Oooh who?" asks everyone

"woah woah woa you only can ask one question."

"Okay okay kian ask someone"

We play for a little while longer we stop playing after jc and maddi, since that was the whole reason we really played. I already know Maddi likes him anyways. Luckly I didn't have to do anything bad. I only had to give someone a lap dance which turned out to be corey, which was awkward. I was laughing the whole time so was Corey. We are to good of friends to take it seriously. Once I was done doing I walked back to my seat next to kian and he look like he was mad. Then he scooted closer to me on the couch. I looked at him to see what was wrong. He just looked at me and fake smile then we went back to playing. He was probably mad because everyone knows he likes fran because of the question Corey asked him.

After than we all go our separate ways. Jc and Maddi went upstairs. Corey went to find Bobby and Fran. So Me and Kian were left in the living room.

"I know who you like now !!" I say laughing

"How do you know I didn't lie" kian says look me straight in the eye, but i feel like hes just saying that. Like there's something he wants me to catch onto to grab hold and never let go.

"You like Fran."

"No." He looks me dead in the eyes. I can tell he's telling the truth now.

"Why would you lie in the game." He puts his head down for awhile, like hes debating on different answers. He looks up and looks in my eyes and opens his mouth he is gonna say something, but then looks down at my lips and then my eyes. Then he looks back down and says " I just did to see what everyone would say, and who they would guess it was. I guess they thought it was fran. but i don't like her."

"Well I mean who else would it be?"

Kians Pov

I can't believe I told everyone I liked someone in the house. I like Tessa. No one knows, now everyone thinks I like fran, but I don't. I thought maybee Tessa would know it was her and feel the same but I guess she just sees me as a friend.