Far from just Sick (part 1)

The next day, I woke up exhausted ,with a stuffy nose, and endless coughs and sneezes. God damn it why do I have to be sick?!

"Come On! Just my luck! I guess I don't have to go to school though." I yelled in frustration. I grabbed a box of tissues and put it on the drawer beside my bed so I can reach for it without having to get out.

I made some soup downstairs and after I was done. I went upstairs with said soup in my hand. I sat on my bed eating my soup, trying to think of something that will occupy me for the mean while. After I finished eating, I set the bowl aside and drank a glass full of water. My phone suddenly vibrated.

Laurence: Hey (Y/n) where are you? I haven't seen you at school.

(Y/n): Oh, I'm not going today. I'm sick.

Laurence: Man that sucks. But oh well take care (Y/n). Hope you get well soon. You should probably get some rest now though.

(Y/n): Yeah I probably should.

After the little chat I had with Laurence I put my phone away. I wrapped the sheets around my body and went back to sleep for some needed rest. I closed my eyes for one second and my phone started ringing again. I groaned in exasperation. I grabbed it.

Gene: (Y/n)

Gene: (Y/n)

Gene: (Y/n)

(Y/n): WHAT!

Gene: Where are you?

(Y/n): Home. I'm sick -_-;

Gene: Well I'm ditching school. See you in 5 minutes.

(Y/n): WAIT WHAT?

I place my phone on the table and sighed. That boy. I smiled just thinking about him, all the memories we made.

Going back on them I realized something. I frowned. What actually happened these past few months? It seemed like I've changed so so much. I've gotten softer. What happened to the old me? Before I could go on I felt a throbbing pain in the back of my head. I fruited my teeth in pain. I heard the distant sound of the door knocking. I stupidly decided to getup from the bed, stumbling here and there. There was a throbbing pain in my head. I gritted my teeth as I slowly walked towards the door. My eyelids feel heavy, my head hurts.

"Gene..." I manage to croak out. I fell on the floor, knocking over a vase.

Gene's P.O.V.

I heard a loud hud from behind the door and the sound of shattering glass.

"(Y/n)!" I shouted, now in a worried and panicked state. No answer. I banged on the door, like it would open it. I was panicked, my thoughts were every where. No! No! No! (Y/n) hang in there! I kept on kicking the door as hard as I could, hoping I could be able to break it down.