Gifts

Sorry guys for not updating in a while. I was on a trip to Taiwan and I didn't bring my phone with me. Anyway here's the chapter. Oh and shoutout to:
@Bloodfountain5
and
@_Animebitch17_
For voting! I got like 500 notifications😅😅😅
Your P.O.V.
I woke up and, you know, did the usual. After that I just set off for school. Though day I am riding my
(f/c) colored bicycle to school. That saves me a lot of time and because of that I got to school way earlier than usual. When I reach school, there was probably only one or two students in the hallways and it was very quiet. I went to my locker and put in my combination. I am locked it and was about to grab my books when I saw something glitter in the very back of my locker. I grab for it and pulled it out. It was a black box with the golden ribbon tied to it so it looks like a present. There was a tag attached to it there was a heart and a small G on the very side of it. I opened the box and saw a beautiful silver necklace with some sort of green jewel in the middle. I took it and wore it. Who could have gave this to me? There is no name only a G. So it could be either Garroth or Gene.

Before I could even answer my own question someone tapped me on the shoulder of course it had be the one in only Gene.

" I see you got my present." He remarked.

"You give this? This is beautiful thank you Gene." I thanked him and hugged him.

" You're welcome but I still have something for you." He told me and pulled out a bouquet of roses. I was about to say something when I heard some sort of noise like that kind of noise when someone is about to fangirl about something.
Quick before I tell you who it is comment who you think it's gonna be.

A pink haired mei'fwa with pink hair and honey colored eyes was looking at us and she looked like she was about to explode. She had black ears and a tail.

"You guys are too cute!" She squealed. Damn her voice is so high-pitched and squeaky. But her ears quickly perked down and she blushed.

"I'm sorry if I'm in reading your privacy or anything but I just like to ship people together. Anyway my name is Kawaii~Chan. No need to introduce yourself I know you guys already! (Y/N) was actually in one of my classes yesterday. The one that Kai. But I know Gene-kun, who doesn't know you?" She introduced.

"That's ok Kawaii Chan I am fine with your shipping but I just hope that it doesn't go too far." I told her.

"Really (y/n) senpai doesn't mind. Katelyn~sama always hits me in the head every time I ship her!Thank you so much!" she said and skip off all giddy.

"Hm... Katelyn seemed so calm. I can't imagine her being friends with someone that hyper she's cute though." I thought aloud.
Yo that's it for today guys I'm sorry it couldn't be longer I will update tomorrow because I just came home from the trip like a few hours ago but I'm fine. I'll update a bit tomorrow because Monday is the first day of school already.

~Ciao!