Little does she know

Your P.O.V.

I think about Gene's offer a bit. In the end, well, I decide that sure, it'll be fun to mess with them. However it was going to be on my terms. So I decided to meet the loser at the end of the day.

Gene's P.O.V.

(Y/n) could be seen making her way over to us with her hands in her pockets.

"What made you change your mind?' I asked smugly.

"Nothing, asshat. I just wanted to toy with you a bit. Also, if you want me to join this goth party, you do it in my terms." I state.

"Fine. What do you want to do."

"I'm not free, you see. So I'll have you do the initiation. I want to see to what lengths this group of yours will really go to." She smiled half-menacingly.

"See you at the park at 8 in the evening later then?" I suggested.

"Sure see you dorks." She turned around and left.

Once she was out of earshot Sasha exclaimed," What do you mean on her terms?!We're the one recruiting not her. Why are we even going after her anyway. There are other losers we can recruit."

"I agree! Lets just recruit someone else!" Zenix added.

"Would you rather recruit that loser Zane then?" I snapped.

*^*

It was 8 already and we showed up just on time.There was another girl and 2 boys. The girl had green eyes. She was shorter than (y/n) and she had fair skin. Her hair cut was unique though. On her right side she had locks of curly platinum hair and on the left side it was shaved. So it was like a Rebel half-shaved kind of hairstyle. One of the boys has dark brown hair and he also had green eyes. The other boy had green hair and red eyes he was taller than the rest of the group. We walk towards them and (y/n) notices us and all she did was cross her arms and smirked.

"Hey guys! The dorks are here." She announced in a mocking tone. The group turned to face our direction.

"I don't know (y/n) they look kinda wimpy," the girl said.

She came towards us and introduced her friends.

"That's Landon," she said pointing to the brown haired guy.

"Jace"

"And my girl Kira."

"Now not wasting anymore time, your first challenge."

She sent pictures of locations around the park.

"Graffiti these places and you pass. You have an hour! Go!" She announced.

Your P.O.V.

After they left we all were discussing about random things. Except for Landon. He was awfully silent but I just ignored it.

Landon's P.O.V.

They're nothing but more trouble honestly. That Gene guy was just trying to get a piece of (Y/n). We all know she's mine and mine alone.

I inwardly growl at the thought of her dating another guy.

He better stay away.