Chapter 5

"Come down here if you want to fight!" Y/n shouted.

"Are all people like this? You help them but they don't even feel grateful or acknowledge what you have done for them?" Gray added and no one dared to speak anymore.

"Anyways, I have made my decision. I am leaving Y/n and Gray L/n under the supervision of Levi Ackerman. Dismiss." The judge announce and a spark appeared on Y/n's eyes.

As soon as everyone started to leave, Y/n immediately made her way towards me.

"Nice to finally meet you Master!" She said while bowing politely.

"Master?" Erwin ask.

I was also confuse at what she has said and was interested of why she called me master but I didn't show any emotions or interest on her. Although I'm really curious at what they can both do.

They said they've been living outside the wall for many many years. How did they survive without any 3 dimensional gear? On top of that, there's only two of them. 

I look at Erwin and saw in his eyes that he was thinking the same thing as me. He nod at me telling me that it is upto me to find out more about them, where they really came from and what their real reason to be here.

"Just hurry up and do the disgusting thing Y/n." Gray demanded and Y/n rolled her eyes.

"What disgusting thi-" I was about to ask them what they meant but I was cut off when something stop my mouth.

The next thing I know, Hanji was screaming, I heard someone gasp and the rest are staring at me with wide eyes. My lip started burning and when I look down, I saw Y/n... kissing me. I widen my eye for a little while and kept my emotionless face on.

I didn't know what it was but my lip was burning, as if it was on fire. I was about to push her away but she separated first. She then stared into my eyes and her lip formed a grin.

"Thank you Master." She then bowed and looked at Erwin. "So where do we stay?"

Erwin regained his posture and cleared his throat.

"Corporal Levi will show you your room. For now, dismiss." Erwin instructed and Y/n clap.

She then turned to Gray and cross her arm.

"How about you? Aren't you also going to do it?" She questions.

"Heck no! That is the most disgusting thing I would have ever done!" Gray almost yelled and Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Don't blame me in the future then."

"Don't need any humans to save me."

"Yeah yeah, just telling ya!"

"Follow me." I instructed, stopping them from fighting and they obeyed.

I ignored what happened earlier and plan to punish her later from what she's done.

???'s POV

Who the hell does she think she is! Kissing my Corporal, my FUTURE HUSBAND! That first kiss should have been me! ME! I'll show her in the future, she'll pay for this!

I watch as the three of them left, my eyes locking on Y/n's back as she follow MY CORPORAL. I watch as Levi secretly touch his lip without the other two seeing it.

Just you wait Y/n, I WILL definitely make you pay!

Reader's POV

As I was walking away, I felt as if someone was watching me. It was like as if that person wanted to kill me. 

Well, whoever that person is doesn't even stand against a Dragon like me soooo... I wouldn't worry much

I smiled to myself, thinking of a way on how I could die when I'm a dragon. 

No human being can ever kill me or Gray. Only Dragons like us can kill us and... 

I look at my now new Master then at Gray.

Our Master. Maybe that's why Gray doesn't want to give his Sterya away. I'll show him that he can trust people as well 

"This is your new room and across you is my office. If you need something, just knock on my door. For now, you can rest. I will be back when dinner comes and for tomorrow, we are going to test your skills at 3 Dimensional gear. Gray, your room is just beside her." Levi explained and I bowed politely.

"Thank you Master." I thanked and he walk away.

Levi's POV

Why is she calling me Master? Is it because I'm now her Captain?

I took a secret glance at Y/n and saw her smiling at me.

I still have a question for her

"Cadet Y/n, come into my office now." I called her and she happily walk towards me.

I opened the door to my office and step aside to let her in first. Before I close the door, I saw Gray staring at me and he did a 'I'm watching you' sign. I ignored him and completely shut the door.

I made my way to my desk and motioned for Y/n to sit on the chair in front of me, which she happily obeyed.

"I have three questions for you." I started and she nod. "First question, How did you and your brother survived the outside world without any 3 Dimensional gear?"

I was really interested on how they survived but didn't really showed much interest. Before she even answer, she placed both of her hand on my table and leaned closer to my face, locking her eyes into my one. For a moment I saw her eyes turned f/c but it might have been my imagination. 

"You're curious about me." She grin and I widen my eyes a bit but returned them back to normal so she wouldn't notice.