"Ahhh" she moaned out as I reached around pulling her hair back, so her neck was fully exposed.

"So you've finally decided." I smirked my grip in her hair getting tighter loving the way she hissed. I tsked letting her hair go resettling myself in my seat. "Beg." I said my voice came out a lot lower than I expected.

"W-what?" She stuttered moving a little in her current position I was sure she was trying to relieve the fire between her legs, but we both knew only I could do it, I frowned and she realized her first mistake.

"You know what maybe this is a m-" I started to get up but she perched up pushing on my knees for me to stay

"N-no no. Please Anthony please." She begged her voice soft like velvet. "I-I'll be a good girl just tell me what you want." I couldn't but grin, I thought our first night was amazing but the way she was begging and submitting as long as she continued to do what she was told I was gonna take her to places she'd never been, but first I need to make sure she was in this 100 percent. Leaning forward I roughly grabbed one of her breast causing her to moan but quickly let it go using my hand to feel up her body until I lightly gripped her neck.

"Who do you belong to from here on out?" I growled adding a bit of pressure her going wide and her breathing erratic.

"Y-y-you." She let out in a breathy moan, pushing herself forward causing a bit more pressure on her neck.

"Say it correctly Nevaeh."

"You Bwana." She said in her native tongue and I let go of her throat and she looked at me sadly.

"Prove it." I sat back gripping my dick, and she looked down and looked back up at me licking her lips.

I watched eyes glazed over as I sat back, as she looked back down and the very obvious bulge in my pants and I didn't miss the breathy moan that left her lips. She quickly scooted closer using her hands she caressed from my ankles all the way up to my leg making me shiver as her hands lightly grazed my dick.

"Don't play with me Nevaeh." I growled out licking my lips, I was trying my hardest to keep my cool to not shove my cock in her mouth. She reached for the band of my boxers and I lifted up making it easier for her when she pulled them down far enough my dick to spring out hitting above my belly button, she bit her lip trying to hide her excitement. She pulled my boxer off throwing them to the side. She shuttered I was hoping she was remembering how good it felt to have me inside her.

Before I could say anything else she used the tip of her tongue to flick over the head of my dick, my head fell back and I groaned loving the feeling. I lifted my head back wanting to see her next move was shocked when my eyes met her, this woman was gonna be the death of me. Her hands gripped my balls and a small smile played on her face as her head dipped down and bit my thigh causing me to grip her hair in my hands, he tongue licked other where she bit my body was burning up. She then licked from the base to the head time I kept my eyes on her but my breathing was erratic as she took my head into her mouth swirling her tongue around, making sure to keep her eyes on me. She let out a moan as she starting taking more of me into her mouth her hand wrapped around the base trying to get as much of my dick wet. Once she felt like she got enough to assist her properly she started moving up and down using her hand to work the part she couldn't get into her mouth. My chest heaved as we watched each her mouth and hand doing wonders, I had been given more than enough blowjobs in my life both good and bad but her mouth and hand were on a another level.

"Fuck just like that baby." I groaned trying to keep myself from thrusting into her warm mouth by tightening my hand in her hair, making her moan the feeling of that making my dick even harder. And she then she moved her hands gripping my thighs as she hallowed out her cheeks and I watched as she took all of me in her mouth not even gagging when she had me all the way in her mouth, and I fucking lost it bucking up causing her to gag tears spring to her eyes. She came back up for air but her mouth was quickly back on my dick and I gripped her hair harder than thrusting into her waiting mouth, and she took in holding onto my legs as we worked together.