Documentary - A fight! (In a good way maybe)

Hi

I feel like a poop nugget today

:/

Uhhhhhhhhh

Welllllllllll

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You read the title? Ye

Cross x Nugge- Nightmare

Cross sat in his teeeeny tiiiiiny place he really doesn't wanna call home, but he can't really say anything else about it, right? I mean at least he isn't dead because idk, the place spared him..?

Anyway, he was giving off a lot of negative feelings, attracting a smol Nightmare.

Now, the elusive Nightmare, slowly tries to lurk around in the white place where he doesn't camouflage at all. Somehow, the prey doesn't seem to notice. The Prey looks distracted. The elusive Nightmare doesn't seem to mind, and inches closer. In reality, the prey can sense them. Well actually, he has a trick up his sleeve. The has a little ghost friend to help him know what is happening.

The prey pretends to not notice. The elusive Nightmare thought he could catch this prey very easily.

The Nightmare lunges forward with his tentacles, expecting to grab onto something. Sadly, his prey dodged. The elusive Nightmare tries again, this time, trying to trick the smol Crossy to walking right onto is tentacles.

Nightmare pretends to hit smol Crossy on the side, which causes the Crossy to move to the left. But little did they know that a tentacle was there to grab them!

The elusive Nightmare has finally caught his prey.

He looks at the prey, examining him. He could just kill him. And the Crossy was expecting death, too. (Wait go away REAPERRRRR) But that moment never came. The Elusive Nightymare took pity, thinking it looked too cute to die. "I can't kill you! You're too cute to die~" Nightmare decides to flirt with new person. He really did think he was cute.

Smol Crossy, on the other hand, had his face explode into a blush. He stayed silent, not wanting to make eye contact, as well as covering his face.

Nightmare decided to take da smol Crossy. Without warning, he grabs smol Crossy and brings him into his home. Nightmare didn't know why he did, but it was for the better. (You know what I meannnn?) Crossy was actually fine with this, exploring the home.

While smol Crossy was exploring, Nightmare was thinking about how cute and sexy da smol Crossy was. He felt a blush walk up onto his face and just stayed there, not wanting to leave. Nightmare was very annoyed that the blush didn't even ask to stay on his face.

"This is my home now bish" The blush said.

"Frick no!" Nightmare growled. Then he realized that he was talking to his blush on his face.

So, apparently, the blush is gonna stay until it wants to leave.

What makes it even more worse is that the smol bean comes in the room.  Nightmare wanted to Kiss Crossy right then and there.

But he couldn't, knowing that the smol bean might hate him. Crossy started blushing a lot, and Nightmare wondered why. Then he realized that he was staring at him the whole time! Nightmare's blush became more buff- I mean stronger. Nightmare decided he would go to sleep.
"S-So... I'm going to sleeeep..." He stuttered.

-DE NEXT DAY-

Pfft lol nothing much happened but Crossy and Nightmare got closer...

-De next 8 months-

Nightmare has started to blush too much around Crossy. But Crossy got even more nervous and blushy around Nightmare.

They continued the day like normal, only They couldn't stop glancing in each others' directions...

At night (I tHiNk oF yOuu🎶) they ate dinner... But Nightmare talked to Cross. He wanted to tell him that he likes Cross.

Today is the day to tell him.

After they ate, Nightmare got nervous. He started to speak. "So... Cross I need to tell you something..." (i rEally rEAlly lIke yOu🎶) "Yes?" Smol bean Crossy replied.

"I just wanted to say that I think you're cute, nice, and cool... I-I like you..." Nightmare confesses. He was also surprised that he didn't stutter much.

He waited for Cross's reply
.
.
.

Cross didn't say anything. Nightmare felt discouraged. He tried to leave, but Cross grabbed his hand, twirled Nighty around, and kissed him passionately. Nightmare kissed back, deepening the kiss.

Nightmare was so happy.

"S-So are we t-together?"

"Yes, we are."

Lol idk

Kk bye! Anyone enjoy it?