Friends, Seniors and Pictures

Start from the beginning

After the initial playing around we decided to watch a movie or Tv series on a torrent website. We agreed to watch Rick and Morty after Hemant told us about it and showed us how high its ratings were. I have to say though the show is mature and bluntly vulgar, I really liked it. We watched 5 episodes of the show and I wanted to watch more, but it was pretty late, and the rest of the people were tired.

I went back up to my room, Unlocking the door and expected to find Chiffordan fast asleep, but he wasn't. He was instead was watching what presumably was porn on his cell. phone, I thought so as he hadn't even bothered to hide his part-time bone, and seemed pretty proud of it (it was average size). A second later I noticed he also had a notebook besides him, he was drawing things, and what he was looking at were no videos, they were pictures. It seemed kinda awkward that this guy would be sticking his dick out with another guy in the room, but I initially ignored him and he didn't seem to notice me, but after I laid down, instinct told me to look at what exactly he was doing, and I stared at him for a few seconds, he had pictures of girls from the college on his phone, and drawing them on his notebook, nude. Yep you heard right, he was drawing his nude interpretations of these girls there in his notebook, I have to say he's pretty good at drawing people, it seemed like he'd practiced this for quite some time now. Yet this was pretty surprising, he had repeatedly emphasised that he found sex disgusting and that it shouldn't be talked about, but I didn't want to talk to him, I fell asleep to the thought of beating him up for fun.

Soon enough I learned that the he was being rude to the seniors as well, mean to the boys and misplacedly flirtaceous, but totally inconsiderate and empty with the girls. As if he was some kind of high power that thought he could do anything he wanted even to the seniors. A few seniors I talked to told me this, one of them was this guy named Ronit Routey.

Ronit was distinguished from the other first few people as he actually planned to take action with him. I agreed to meet him in his friend's room that evening.

I was to go at 6p.m. that evening but ended up being delayed as I had found a really good video on Youtube, but in time a message came up on my phone to meet Ronit in room B3 234, and instantly recalling the importance and gravity of the meeting, I picked my phone and a notebook and pencil and made my way over to his room.

When I came in the room I noticed it was not just him, but a group of several senior boys. Some were discussing things in a very serious tone, others were texting people on their phones and looking up things about the campus rules and how wardens were supposed to act on the internet. The fact that the 2 on their laptops were searching things in the internet and chatting with others on how authorities were supposed to behave was a bit puzzling. I took in the feel of the room, posters of celebrities and sayings on the wall, a large tub of protein powder on top of the shelf between the two beds.

All this is what I managed to take in as Ronit introduced me to the others as Saswat Sahoo, the roommate of this strange Chiffordan guy.

All but one of the senior guys turned towards me, I heard them mumble among themselves that I was very tough and/or unfortunate to have a douchebag like Chiffordan with me as my roommate, and also about all the unwelcome trouble that he had already brought them. Ronit introduced me to the guy that hadn't stopped to look at me, telling me that he was Tushar Khan, a 3rd year computer science student. Tushar was one of the 2 boys on his laptop when I had walked in the room, but he had a smile on when he turned to see me, though a serious one. I saw that he was chatting online with this guy that seemed to be a law student. They were conversing in long serious sentences. Tushar told me that he had heard things about my roommate Chiffordan ever since he entered for his third year, despite not being that social, and that it had gotten serious as a bunch of people he knew that tried to disagree with him had all got punished by the chief warden.