Mr. CEO - YoonMin

Start from the beginning

"Stop harassing all my employees and give me some of that egg roll you got," Yoongi demanded, still concentrated on his work. "And give me that file over there will you?" He pointed to the paperwork 'bunny face' left on the corner of the table.
Taehyung grabbed the file and accidentally smeared hoisin sauce over it much to Yoongi's dismay. "Oh lord." He gasped.

"You have absolutely no right to speak in the name's lord you slu-" Yoongi started, but was cut by his cousin who jumped around, screaming in joy. "Your new secretary is-" he inhaled "hot".
"What? What do you mean?" Yoongi inquired leaning forward to grab the file.
"Ah ah ah! Nope." Taehyung held the documents high out of his cousin's reach, cackling at his furiously confused expression. "You'll see when he starts tomorrow morning~" he sang, hoping away from the office.

"Come back here! I haven't even approved him or her yet!" Yoongi called after him.

"It's a He! And who needs your approval, I approve of his hotness!" Taehyung was heard from afar, probably inside some random office as if he owned the place. "Besides he's competent, says here he does pilates or some shit!"

Yoongi sighed and knocked his head on the desk. Fucking hell, he thought.

—————————

"Fucking hell," Yoongi moaned as he bobbed the new secretary's head faster on his cock, deep throating him like he was about to snap his neck.

This was only two weeks after the mystery 'hot' secretary had started. When he first entered the CEO's office the following morning, Yoongi was delightfully shocked to see a flaming hot redhead in a black and white suit standing in the doorway with his amazing plump lips. Now he was never the type to have a sinful mind, but those lips? Yoongi knew he was going to fuck them sooner or later.

And there he was, cumming a huge load inside his mouth, in the building's after hours, smearing the excess on his red, plump lips. "Good job today, Jimin." He rasped as he first pulled his pants up before he held the younger up by his hips and commenced an intense post-orgasm make out session, sticking his tongue out for the younger to suck in his mouth with the overwhelming feeling of wetness and proximity.

"Thanks Mr. Min," Jimin smirked and sensually licked his lips. "Can't say the same about you though,"
Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the younger's attitude, waiting to hear more.
"You see, I was hoping you'd get at least something done today, but look at you not even doing me," he provoked the older.

"You want it so bad, don't you?" Yoongi growled. "Fine, but don't even try skipping work after this, you know damn well I'm about to ruin those pretty legs of yours for at least a week."

"A week? I was hoping for two." Jimin provoked even more. And that was the last straw for Yoongi who's basic animal instincts took over, with as only intent to fuck his secretary like no secretary had been fucked. And so he did.

Yoongi strongly gripped Jimin's neck with one hand and pushed him on the couch, ripping his shirt appart and pulling his and the younger's pants off with godlike speed. He then grabbed Jimin's legs up and over his shoulder, entering his butthole raw with no preparation whatsoever. The younger cried in pain as he was continuously railed in pretty dry, but in reality, he was definitely thinking about how the pain wasn't so bad after all. He was even starting to like it as Yoongi kept hitting the right spot at the right angle and digging his finger tips into Jimin's calves.

He continued to ram him endlessly in this position as Jimin came once all over his stomach, convinced the other must be close to his end.
But Yoongi had no intent of finishing any soon. In fact, he was motivated to permanently ruin Jimin's walking abilities and flipped him over on top of the couch so that the younger had his upper body facing against the backrest, and ass sticking out.

He then went to grab his silk red tie on the floor and made a tight knot around Jimin's wrists in his back, spreading his ass cheeks and pushing his lower back to an arch. "So pretty, all red and sore for me baby," Yoongi growled as he harshly bit Jimin's ass cheek, resulting in a high pitched moan from the latter. "You like that Jimin?" He asked. "You like it when I hurt you?"

"Y-yes I do..." Jimin answered as his ass now dripped wet. "H-hurt me Yoongi," he moaned as the older spanked him.

"What's that?" Yoongi said in an authoritative voice.
"Y-Yoongi..." Jimin moaned yet again as Yoongi sunk his fingers deep into his hips.
"That's Mr. Min to you, naughty one."

Jimin cried in pleasure as Yoongi entered him once more, immediately hitting the right spot and continuing to ram into it. The bundle of nerves in Jimin's ass kept throbbing under the hits until he creamed himself yet again. Yoongi pulled Jimin's hair back as he pursued fucking him restless.

Moans of pleasure meddled with pain filled the room and the quiet empty hallways of the building all along the late night, moonlight shining over two sweaty figures catching their breaths on the red leather couch in Mr. Min's office.

•~{ 윤민 }~•