Mr. CEO - YoonMin

⚠️ Warning:
- a very sexy CEO
- the world's hottest secretary
- blowjobs
- a little tying up
- raw and kind of dry
- painful yet he likes it
- choking (hell yeah)
- lots of tongue (hell yeah x2)
- spanking (hell yeah x1000)

Bottom : Jimin

—————————
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

Hey bitches guess who's back after a two year ✨break
Some of y'all bout to get real confused as to why I'm returning and why the first thing I do is release a dirty new chapter, and to that I say:

I'm high as fuck and remembered I used to have a wattpad. 😌🍃

That's right babes gays and theys, your fave writer is back with the usual shitty content, except wait for iiiit... it's shittier 🥰💅

Reminder that this is fiction and you may or may not like the kinks/activities described in the story, read at your own risk and do not attempt anything stupid like *dry sex* because that is a BAD idea.

*though I have no practice or actual real life knowledge of gay sex I've read far enough smuts to write something decently pleasing for y'all thirsty hoes*

That being said, enjoy while it lasts because I will most probably log off again VERY soon.

Also why are TEN YEAR OLDS READING THIS??? Children please STOP-

—————————

"FUCKING HELL SHIT SON OF A BITCH FUCKING PEN!!!" Yoongi shouted and cursed in rage as he threw to the floor yet another broken pen.

"That's like the seventh pen this week, dude."
Taehyung, Yoongi's cousin, sighed as he strangely laid down on the luxurious red leather couch in the office, legs up and head down. "How much are you spending on pens anyways? And how do you even keep breaking them? Get a good quality pen man, seriously."

Yoongi glared at the younger and angrily took the office phone, dialing a short number as he held the device between his head and shoulder. "Shut up I pay more than your annual wage for my pens. And sit up straight you're messing the leather up." He snapped at his cousin before communicating to the person on the other end of the line.

Taehyung glared right back at him and sat straight, muttering something along the words of "At least I chose my line of work you fucking corn on the cob." before standing up and leaving with an elegant middle finger erect towards the other, accidentally shoving a young man with heavy paper work about to enter the office. "Damn you're cute, hit me up bunny face" he winked before leaving.

"Ignore him," Yoongi said as he ruffled his freshly dyed blonde hair, "You are-?"
"Oh I'm Jeongguk, Sir," unconfidently stuttered the bunny face young man.
"Right yeah Johncook, why are you here?"
"Uhh sorry for disturbing you Sir, but we just received the paperwork about your new secretary, Mr. Kim said to directly give it to you."
"Ah, great you can leave it there," he pointed to the the coffee table in front of the couch. "And tell Namjoon dinner is at my place tonight, you can come too seeing as my cousin seems to fancy you."

Jeongguk turned red and adjusted his glasses "I don't swing that way, respectfully, Sir." He stammered.

"Not yet, but you will." Taehyung announced as he came back into the office with EATS takeout in his hands. "I got Chinese, you want some?" He chuckled as the youngest ran away, red as a tomato. "No thank you!"