YoonMin - Vibrator

⚠️ Warning:
- vibrators (duh)
- a small sinful couple
- praising
- intense orgasm denial
- excessive teasing

Bottom : Jimin

—————————

Jimin sighed loudly as he excused himself and got up from his chair, going behind the filming camera to grab a glass of water in an attempt to cool down his burning face.

They were currently in the middle of explaining each BT21 character one by one to the ARMYs, but all he could think about was how the low, soft vibrations he felt were grazing his walls, filling him up and producing a knot in his stomach.

Yes, Jimin currently had a smooth black vibrator inside his ass, and was still able to be on camera. If anyone knew about this, he'd probably cry in shame or just die and be swallowed by the ground; at least he hoped so. He couldn't imagine how embarrassing it would be if one of his hyungs found out or even Jeongguk or Taehyung.

It actually wasn't his idea, but rather his boyfriend of two years, Min Yoongi. As in Min Yoongi, one of his fellow members in BTS.

But that's a secret, and only one other person knows about them; you'd think it's Bang PD-nim, but no. It's Namjoon.

The leader actually had the privilege once in his life to catch the couple making out during break in the guy's bathrooms.

It was quite funny actually;

The leader was the only one that decided to head towards the toilets, wanting to refresh his mind by throwing water on his face after a very tiring dance practice with Seokjin. That is, until he heard high pitched moans from the cabin right behind where he was standing.

At first, Namjoon thought that the moans he heard were those of maybe a gay couple in the staff as the moans did feel kind of masculine; but he didn't think it was possible since he remembered having talked to most of them and discovering they almost all had wives.

So Namjoon cautiously tapped on the door, clearing his throat. "Ah, excuse me, but you can not do these kind of things in here... I'm sorry to disturb you but could you please come out?" He said in a very awkward voice as he shuffled on his feet, waiting for the people to come out.

What he absolutely did not expect was to see Jimin with tousled hair, flush red cheeks and a half worn shirt with hickeys decorating all the surface of his collar bones with Yoongi that sported a death glare as well as an open wrinkled shirt.

So, in the end, all the other members as well as the staff did not know about their relationship, and of course, ARMYs either.

When Jimin slowly put the glass back down on the counter, his face suddenly flushed red as he made eye contact with Yoongi who was smirking at him dangerously and managing to naturally conceal his face's expression from the camera.

With a last sigh, he slowly headed back towards the wooden table as Seokjin started his own character introduction.

"Yes, so this is RJ; uh, RJ is-"

Yoongi smirked as Jimin was about to sit down, pressing a button on the very small silver remote control he kept during the whole day in the palms of his hands.