Naughty JaeJae Pt.2

Youngjae was under his bed clutching his otter.Jb walked in it had been 2 hours since his little outburst."Jae come out I know ur hiding"Jb said.Youngjae didn't move.Jb stood for a minute then grabbed Youngjae's foot and gently pulled him out from under the bed."What happened to me and Jinyoung's room?"Jb asked to the scared boy now curled up in a ball."I-I don't know Appa I w-was in my r-room the whole time"Youngjae stammered out crying."Youngjae I will hit you I don't want to but I will tell me what happened."Jb said.Youngjae squealed."I-I was still mad and k-kinda m-messed i-it up"he whimpered out.Jb sighed."Why are u acting like this?"he asked.Youngjae didn't want to answer it was a dumb reason to be acting out.Instead he lied."I'm acting like this because I'm hungry Yea Hungry really hungry No-mu Pegopa"Youngaje said.Crud,That was even more dumb.

Jb smirked."Let's go get food then  no need for u to throw a tantrum"He said and grabbed Youngjae's hand pulling him up and downstairs.Mark and Jackson were eating a Chicken soup.Yugyeom and Bambam were sharing ramen.Jinyoung was cooking for Jb.Man you would've thought Youngjae didn't exist."Jinyoung can you make Youngjae something he's hungry that's why he was acting out"Jb said.Jinyoung nodded put the plate on the table and Made Youngjae a bowl of Chicken Ramen.The next morning Youngjae got up and Put on a blue t-shirt his favorite pink hoodie which gave him sweater paws and a pair of skin tight black pants.Then went to the bathroom and did his hair.He sat at the table with Ars waiting for his siblings to get ready so they could go with their parents to work.

"Youngjaeeee"Jinyoung said as he grabbed his son's hand walking to his office.Today Jb was taking the other 4 and Youngjae was with Jinyoung. "Eomma why u calling me?I am right here"Youngjae giggled.After a hour of Youngjae napping."Eomma I'm going to the bathroom ok?"Youngjae said.Jinyoung said the way to go and nodded.On the way Youngjae was pushed by a older kid from his school.Tyler Ramirez.A 8 year old American born Korean boy."Hey Choi u still carrying around that plushie what was it's name stupid?"He said.Youngjae tucked his plushie into his Jacket his pants holding it from falling out.

He got up."No Tyler I'm not I'm 6 not 3 now bye"He said and tried to walk away before being pushed up against a wall."No ur not leaving till I say so Choi now stop lieing where is ur dumb otter toy u carry it everywhere."He snarled.Youngjae hesitantly pulled his otter out.Tyler grabbed it and ran off.Youngjae was mad no one touched his toys.He went back to Jinyoung."Eomaaaaaa!!!"He yelled."What?"Jinyoung said shushing him."Tyler stole my toy"Youngjae said.Jinyoung wasn't necessarily paying attention.So Youngjae stormed out and found Tyler with his parent."Um Mr.Ramirez sorry to bother you but my name is Choi Youngjae and ur son stole my otter."Youngjae said innocently.The man looked at him then his son."Tyler we talked about this don't steal from people especially people younger than you give Little Choi his toy back."He said and smiled warmly to Youngjae as Tyler gave the plushie back.Youngjae thanked him and skipped out happily.

He then curled back up in his mother's warm office and fell asleep.He kept being ignored and was about to burst again but all he felt like doing was curling up with Ars and going to sleep.He woke up in his bed and went downstairs and sat down this time in Jinyoung's lap."Hey JaeJae"Jb cooed.They all joked and laughed but Youngjae didn't say anything so they didn't notice when he walked away.He came back with a banana and tomato.He ate the 2 things and threw out the banana peel but no one noticed he was fed up.He threw his otter it hit Jinyoung.Jinyoung was hoping it was a accident but with the force of the impact that wasn't the case.He stared at the boy sitting on the ground his arms arcoss his chest and a pout on his lips."Again I'm warning you Youngjae don't do it again"Jb said.Youngjae looked around but couldn't find anything so instead he once again took of his hoodie and threw it.It hit Yugyeom and Bambam.The 2 looked shocked they knew exactly who's hoodie it was.Jb and Jinyoung both stared at the 6 year old."Room.Now"They said in unison.Youngjae huffed got up and stormed upstairs into his bedroom slamming the door shut.

This time he wasn't backing down not till he got the attention he wanted.2 minutes later he went back downstairs and Jb immediately noticed."Youngjae we said go to your room"Jb said agitated.Youngjae crossed his arms."No."He said.Thankfully Jb had called a Babysitter for the others since he knew Jinyoung and him were going to have to punish Youngjae.The babysitter came at that moment and picked up the other 4.Then Jb and Jinyoung got up."ROOM JAE NOW DON"T MAKE ME TELL YOU AGAIN OR I'M TAKING COCO AND UR PLUSHIE AWAY FOR THE NIGHT."Jinyoung yelled.Youngjae nodded and darted upstairs to his room slamming the door again.Aside from being hit having his plushie being taken was very bad to him.

Jinyoung went upstairs 30 mins later Jb following."JaeJae come here"Jinyoung said sternly.The boy only turned to face his wall crossing his arms again."No"He said."Don't make me count to 3 Choi"Jb warned.Youngjae huffed."No I'm not moving"He said.

"1"Jb said.

"Youngjae just come here"Jinyoung said.

"2"Jb counted.

"...."Youngjae didn't awnser.

"And-Good Boy"Jb said.When he said "and" Youngjae darted over and sat at the desk facing his parents."How many Jinyoung"Jb asked."Umm 15 if u hit him lightly 2 if u hit him hard which might leave a bruise but he has to learn"Jinyoung responded.Youngjae whined tears escaping his eyes."I'll do 10 light ones that will suffice I think and don't whine U are the one acting out for no reason."Jb said."You count JaeJae"Jinyoung said.

"One"

"T-Two"

"Three ah!"

"F-Four ow"

"F-Five Please I've learned my lesson"

"six"

"seven"

"Eight"

"Nine"

"T-Ten"Youngjae was all crying now.

"I didn't mean to upset you I just wanted attention daddy mommy u took so much care of the others you forgot about me you only fed and yelled at me"Youngjae chocked out.Jinyoung picked up Youngjae and sat on the bed hugging him."Don't cry tomorrow we promise we'll spend the whole day with you and only you ok JaeJae but next time tell us don't throw a fit."Jinyoung said.Youngjae nodded.And Jb picked up the other 4 and explained that they were going to hang out with Kihyun and Shownu's kids the next day because he and Jinyoung were going to spend time with Youngjae.

Word Count;1071 I will try to do More like longer scenes and if you didn't know Shownu and Kihyun are Monsta X members they are like the mom and dad of Monsta x their kids wouls be Wonho,Hyungwon,Minhyuk,Jooheon,and I.M see you in the next chapter bye! -Luna :3