Chapter 3

(Jinyoung's P.O.V)

"I didn't know were Jb went I just know he left when we were practicing our new song"I said to our manager who was interogating me.Then I saw Jb walk in with our two 4 years olds on each side of him."Sorry one was causing trouble"Jb said glancing at Bambam then me.I nodded and we went back to practicing the two 4 year olds sitting in a corner Bambam fast asleep on Yugyeom's chest and Yugyeom leaned against the wall his hand in Bambam's soft hair also asleep."A..at least t..they are o..out of t..trouble"Jb said trying not to choke on his spit while moving quickly."Y..yea"Jinyoung responded.The next day Jinyoung left Yugyeom and Bambam alone and took the other kids while Jb was with the manager.

(Bambam P.O.V)

I hid as Yugyeom counted.I closed the cabinet door quietly I didn't understand why Jinyoung eomma left us alone.But I eard Yugyeom talking andstopped moving breathing slowly to j=keep quiet."Where are you Bammie?"Yugyeom said as i giggled quietly.I was the master at this game.

(Yugyeom's P.O.V)

I like letting Bambam think he's best.I could here him in the cabinets but that's when I heard a unframilier banging at the front door so I threw open the cabinet door as a grabbed Jinyoung's phone which he accidently left and closed the cabinet with me and Bambam inside giving my older twin the phone."They have to be stupid like their music.I can't belive they revealed they adopted kids from around the world on their show."A man said.I was scared."Shhh breathe slowly and stay quiet as possible"Bambam whispered to me.I did as told sure we were the same age but I was taller he was still older.

(Normal)

Bambam texted Jb."Jb help it's me Bambam Jinyoung left me and Yugyeom alone and their are intruders talking bad about your group here."Bambam texted."What?!Why are you alone ok I'll see if I can come stay tight ok"Jb responded telling his manager what happened.The men heard the vibrations of the phone."Bammie they are coming"Yugyeom whispered hugging onto Bambam."I know shh"Bambam said sliding his hand threw the younger boys hair.The men opened the cabinets and grabbed the children and phone.Yugyeom burst into tears and started kicking hitting one of the men in the face since he has long legs."Normally it wouldn't be right and I would tell you to say sorry but Great Job Yugy you made his nose bleed."Bambam said trying to pry the other mans hands off his waist since two people were holding Bambam.Bambam forgot his manners and bit the mans hand that was on his neck as hard as he could he bit down.The man slammed Bambam onto the ground now choking him as Yugyeom tried to kick him to free his "Brother"."Hajima!!!!"Yugyeom screamed as high pitched as he could and crying and kicking as one of the older mentriedto grab his legs.The younger man released Bambam's neck leaving him gasping for air still pinned to the ground.Yugyeom was still shierking making everyone cover their ears execpt the people holding the kids.