NEW STORY!

I need to stop promoing my stories like this 🤣

First check out this trailer for my story Dragonfly pwease. I know many of you don't like Ziam or 1D but hey it's otay. It's worth a try, right?

This is my new rising story Dragonfly

And here's a few little sneaky peaks from Chapter 10, Chapter 11, And Chapter 12 (This story is Mpreg and is set in an ABO universe)

Chapter 10 sneak peak

"My apologies but you have a scent as one." The woman stated in a curious respectful tone.

Liam spoke up assisting Zayn "He is but who said an alpha and an omega can't be friends? It's the future, there's much change. I don't see a wrong in it." He casually explained to the group in which he earned some nods in agreement.

"You're right again my apologies." The woman stepped back.

"It is a risk though. After all, the only thing an omega is good for is sex for an alpha." Cheryl bluntly added with a smirk like she meant to add that on purpose to offend Liam's new interest.

Zayn forced a chuckle, no hell no she was not gonna get away with that, that fucking easy. "Yeah back when we didn't have the knowledge of equality. Statistically speaking omegas don't really need alphas, back then they did need eachother to satisfy one another's needs. Alphas with a rut and Omegas with a heat. Now a days omegas are capable of blocking that. They are highly intelligent though not to mention we can handle a lot more pain than a beta and an alpha combined.

Also alphas and omegas always did have a good chemistry because they were made to satisfy each others needs. So it's not just sex. They were made for eachother to mate and be connected with one another. Scientifically they have the most strongest connection than a beta and an alpha could ever have. No offense ma'am but basically betas are most likely the ones that are used for sex, there's no actual need the two share therefore there is no connection only sex."

The audience lightly gasped in shock by Zayn's burn. He really pushed her over and Liam himself was shocked.

' "damn you shut her up real fast, Malik. Good job." ' Shawn proudly stated. Zayn could hear multiple claps from the other end.

The snake like woman flickered her dark eyes at him sending him a look of loathe "Good point, omega." Cheryl faked a smile.