CHAPTER TWO

" who's boss? Why does he want to see me?" I look at him confused with so many questions running through my head. "You'll find out if you come with me." My curiosity got the best of me. "Okay take me to hime or her." I said getting up off the barstool I then turn around to tell Sammy that I'd be back but she was still devouring the bartender, and then turn back around to see the man already walking away "hey wait for me!" are y'all trying to be louder than the music quickly walking up to him and then following him down a really dark hallway, I start to regret going with him.... "you know....I uhh....think I'm going to go back to the bar." I said while slowly turning around and starting to walk back "leaving so soon?" I heard coming from the opposite direction of which I was facing the voice was so deep, so sexy, so confident, it was my knees weak as I stood there for a few seconds as a shiver went up my spine. I turned to face the voice that has such an effect on me and honestly to my surprise it was the sex god that was looking at me when I was sitting earlier. "w-we'll I-I was g-g-goi-" I started as my voice came out weak and fragile before being cut off by the sex god now standing in front of me 'when did he get so close?" I question in my head. "G-Going to come see me...I know" he mocked. I just stood there silently staring at him and so I said "NO!! I was going to see...." I paused for a second one it clicked "OOOOOHHHHHH DO YOUR THE BOSS HUH?" I said putting emphasis on the word boss, as a small smart crawled onto my face. He nodded while saying "yes I am." "So...what did you want me for boss?" I said a little amused." "What's so funny miss...." he said trailing off implying that he wanted to know my name "Kiorra Rose." I said confidently "And what's funny is the whole boss thing. Why does he call you boss?"  I asked giggling a little. " because I am his boss matter fact I'm the boss of all the workers in this club." He said sternly "Really." I asked surprised stepping up a bit. " yes really." He said now with a little amusement in his voice " yeah well that still doesn't answer my question on why you wanted to see me..." I said with a little attitude. He smirked stepping closer to me "Well I saw you checking me out from the bar when I was on the balcony a-" he was cut off by me protesting his words. "You know damn well I wa-" he looked at me with a very intimidating warning glare so I blushed and locked away while shutting my mouth. "Well if you would've let me finish I would've said that I was just so happened well if you would've let me finish I would've said that I just so happen to be checking you out as well." He said with sexy ass smirk on his face. I just did their frozen looking at the ground once again until I suddenly felt his hand sneak around my waist pulling me towards him. I looked up into his eyes and asked. "W-What are you doing?" Trying to pull away from her move back a bit. He growls I try to move away. I stop trying to move away and stared trembling a little "Your not going anywhere, princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading I love you all feel free to ask questions about me and/or the book.

~Titi☺️☺️