Hot Tub

Hannah's POV

We were playing a game called suck and blow, it doesn't seem that fun though so I went to the hot tub.

"Hannah, where are you going?" Zach asked, he's been following me around everywhere.

"Zach, I'm just going to the hot tub." I told him, irritated by his concern.

"I'll come with you." He volunteered. I rolled my eyes.

  "Zach, you've been following me around everywhere." I complained.

  "Hannah, this is for your own safety, you know how Bryce gets when he's alone with someone." He whispered the last part.

  "Zach, I'm going to be alright, trust me." I looked at him with pleading eyes.

  He nodded, going back to Suck and Blow.

  I took off my shirt and jeans and went into the hot tub as I looked at the glimmering stars.

  "Beautiful, aren't they?" A voice shocked me from behind. It was Clay.

  I nodded, still looking up.

  I turned around, seeing Clay staring at me, "Why are you staring at me?" I asked, confused.

  "You're beautiful," He whispered, "Zach doesn't deserve you."

  "What?" I asked, what does he mean?

  "Hannah, why won't you just be with me?" He said gently. I raised my eyebrows and snuck a sideward glance at Zach, he was looking at me.

  "I-I..." I said, not really knowing what to say.

  "Hannah, why don't you see what's right in front of your eyes." He whispered.

  I just stood there, speechless, what am I supposed to say?