|12|

Because this is your favorite poem uwu

~

'Lovers Mic Night.' The day I as going to man up. Ever since that snowy day that Chilwu read her poem that gave my heart a cozy feeling, I couldn't get her out of my head, I couldn't help but feel like we have some how known each other, even if it was in a far away past, she some how completed me without doing a thing, she had cluched me in her hands and had my very soul and I felt like it was all meant to be, and from the way she looked at me today, the way she locked her glare with mine, made me want to do back flips, she had triggered so many nice feeling within me; happiness; joy; hope. It was like a chain reaction and I knew if she had this affect on me, I could have possibly do the same to her. And after she read her beautiful piece to me, I knew I wasn't alone.

I went on the stage and stared at her, only her, to tell her, what it was I felt, what it was she made me think about. To return the amazing favour she had just done for me.

"Seconds go by
minutes go by
hours go by
then days go by
not a word exchanged
not a regard on mind
not a bow of respect
just distance and time
I dont peep a word, nor does she
i dont take a step, neither does she
just like prisoners to our own fears
dispite at, silence didnt feel lonely with her
we were like lovers from a far
we were like stars
a thousand years apart upclose
but close from a far
and thats what you and i are stars
my very own shining diamond in the sky."

The look that had been written across her face was more than enough, even more enough than her peom, to tell me what she felt had been the same.

I sat at my seat not knowing what was to happen next. I felt a tap on my shoulder and quickly turnd in hopes of it being Chilwu but it wasn't.

"Someone had ordered this for you." A boy said handing me a rose with a note and within the note, in beautiful cursive handwriting, was written:

'without your comfort I wouldn't survive
thank you for being my star, only mine.'

I read the note over and over and over and over and over again, it had made me the happiest man alive.