Date

"Y/N! What took you so long?" Shawn is so irritated at me while I'm suffering on putting my heels. He asked me on a date even tho there's nothing to celebrate of.

"Wait! Try to wear this heels and you'll understand." I didn't wait for him to stand up on the couch and just continue walking to his car. We drove in silence and I was just looking outside the window, I was so mesmerized with the stars.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry for earlier" he carefully intertwine his right hand on mine while his other hand is on the wheel. I can't help but smile with his sweetness, how can I stay mad to this fucking gorgeous man. I just smiled at him and kiss his temple.

We were at the restaurant and we started taking our orders. It was a simple restaurant and few people are eating. As we were waiting for our meal, shawn is just looking at me with his hands on his chin. He's making me tense with that looks. I hate him looking at me like that, It makes me weak.

"Babe?" there he goes again. I know what he's thinking right now. I slowly look around and started removing my undwear carefully. I hand it to him under the table and he put it on both of his hands and started smelling it like he's just holding a handkerchief.

"Shawn! Somebody might see you, hide that now" I whisper to him and he didn't listen to me instead he immediately crawl under the table and started moving my chair inside the table.

"Shit! Shawn stop! Aaah" I tried to stop him but when he lick my pussy, I can't help to close my eyes and moan.

"Shawwn aaah" Both of my hands were on the table.

"Ma'am are you okay?" I was so shocked that I accidentally kick shawn under the table.

"Ouch" shawn groaned but not too loud to make the waiter hear it.

"Ah.. yes?" I calm myself.

"Do you want a wine Ma'am?" Shawn just started licking again my pussy that make me moan.

"aahhmmm" I tried to make it sound that I'm just agreeing to what the waiter just said. I put my head under the table.

"Shawn finish it now, I'm hungry." That's when he widen my legs and deepen his tongue inside my pussy, making me tighten my grip on the table. I cum on his mouth and he came back to his chair and fix himself like nothing happens.

"You are so naughty Mendes!" I glared at him and he just smirked at me while he's smelling my underwear.

--------
I've been a very bad author. I'm sorry for everything. I hope you just like this new update.