Fanfiction The Editors Choice 🏅

Book name: The Editor's Choice kth (Rated Mature)

Written by: saxophone94

Genre: Fanfiction

Judged by: Jash_Parikh

Hey, let's start your review in a specific order...

Cover: The creativity is good and so is the font style. Only thing seeming a bit off was the font color of the word editor tht matched out of the blue with the author-name font. Also the size of that particula word is weird and hard to combine with the rest of the font. The background pictures look miniscule but beautiful nevertheless. For this you get 0.9/1.

Title: Totally new and unexpexted, really hard to relate. As a judge I like your guts and the thought process of planning something new and out of the blue. However, as a reader I'm not much impressed with the title; it's only confusing to me. For this you get 0.65/1.

Description: Putting something in quotes to highlight it as if it's your best part and then having a horde of grammatical errors there is not a great idea. What follows is a great description with a perfect blend of mystery and good writing style. For this you get 0.95/1.

Beginning and plot: I love your blunt start and I love everything about this book. Honestly when we judge we look for the bad things, and here I simpy could not find any worth pointing out! Thank you for saving me from typing tips and feedback ;) The plot, grammar and writing style were absolutely ridiculously good! I'm not a BTS fan or K-POP fan, but you made me YOUR fan :) For this you get 2/2.

Your total score is: 4.5/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY & NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES, FEEL FREE TO PM ME.

P.S. - Ignore any typos, if found ;)