FIVE

_________

_________

Hayden Fitzgerald was a name that you instantly knew. She was a face you could never forget, her bright smile embedded your mind forever.

When she was eighteen, she moved to Los Angeles to start her modelling career. Her heart was set on being a model, but she soon found out her love of acting. Weather it was on stage or on screen, she was addicted.

Her first lead role in a movie was Cinderella. It was a complete gamble for her. She never thought she would even be considered for a role like that, but she was, and it jumpstarted her career. A few years later, she was in another movie, Baby Driver, with her old high school friend, Ansel Elgort. They went to the same high school in New York, and they became really close friends during filming.

Now, her latest project, Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again! It was a dream of hers to be in Mamma Mia, and now she was in a whole new perspective of it. Working with all of these amazing and legendary actors, she felt so blessed and lucky. Everything seemed perfect, except her love life.

Hayden had a few relationships after Timothée, but nothing as serious as what she had with him. Now since she was out in the public eye and the press was watching her every move, it was hard to have a relationship.

Her feelings for Timothée had never really gone away, and she didn't think they ever would. She would get married to someone else, but whenever she would see a picture of Timothée, her heart would swell a little bit.

After living in Los Angeles for a couple years, she decided to move back to New York, to be closer to family and because she missed the city. She had grown up near the city, and she missed it so much. Briar, her childhood best friend, other than Timothée, was in a bind to find an apartment that they decided to move in together.

Hayden also met Blaine, the dashing gay intern who she met on the set of Cinderella. He was looking to go to film school in New York, and she knew him and Briar would get along, so she suggested that he move in with them. Almost 3 years later, they live in a three bedroom apartment in Brooklyn, a sleepy neighborhood where she could walk down the street amd not get swarmed by the paparazzi.

Now, as a 22-year-old, she felt her teenage feelings for Timothée rising up in her again. In the month that they had been talking, she could feel herself falling for him again, and that scared her. She didn't want what happend last time happen again. But Timothée was right; they were both so young, not ready for that type of commitment, no matter how much she says she was, she knows she wasn't.

Why was Timothée always right?