Chapter thirty-four

Tris POV

Sunday

Tobias left about an hour ago. He said he had to help Uriah with something and he has to get ready for our date. I don't know what I'm going to wear. The good thing is that I still have time because it's only 5 in the afternoon. I decided I was going to take a shower before I go out because I'm not taking two showers in one day.

Caleb called and he's doing great. Harvard is kind of hard but he's too smart so he's not having trouble adapting to the place. My parents called too. My dad is working on his movie and mom is designing a new clothing line. Basically everybody is doing great and the I'm going to see them next week when Christmas break begins. I'm excited 'cause I'm going to see my family and I don't have to deal with school drama either.

I go downstairs and start to make an omelet. I start mixing everything in a bowl. When I finish I put the omelet in a plate and go to the living room. Now what should I watch. I go thru the channels and find the perfect show.

Can you guess? Yep. Supernatural! since I finished TVD I've been obsessed with this one.

Time Lapse

5:50

I should start getting ready now. I throw away all the trash that I left and run upstairs to my room. I get in the shower and wash my hair.

When I finish I wrap the towel around my naked body. I blow dry my hair and start to do my makeup. I already decided what I was going to wear. I picked out a Nadia Tarr Ribbed Bustier Top, a light pink Skater Skirt and a pair of Saint Laurent Tribtoo Patent Pumps. I grab my purse and put my phone, lipgloss, wallet and mints inside it. I hear someone knocking on the door. It's 6:58 so I'm guessing Tobias is here. I go downstairs and open the door. Tobias is wearing a nice dark shirt, skinny jeans with a black belt and his black Supra's. He's holding a bouquet of white roses.

"Hello beautiful" he says heading me the roses. I smile and take them. Being the girl that I am I smell them and kiss his cheek "hello handsome. Thank you for the roses" he nods and hugs me tightly. I put the roses in water and take his hand.

"Is my princess ready to go?" He asks. I nod and we walk outside hand in hand. We get in the car and he starts driving. I don't bother to ask him where we are going because I know he's not going to tell me.

"You're not going to ask me where we are going?" he says with a smirk on his face

"No, I know you're not going to tell me" I murmur and cross my arms against my chest

"True" he chuckles. I roll my eyes and look at the window. I smirk.

***

I look out the window and see that we are outside my favorite Italian restaurant 'Casa D' Angelo'

"How did you know?" I ask him. I don't remember telling him about this restaurant. I mean he knows that Italian food is my favorite but not the name of the restaurant.

"I asked Caleb" he says blushing. I smile and kiss him on the lips "come on" he says and we intertwine finger. When we go in I see the beautiful inside of the restaurant. There are lights hanging from the walls in a modern way. The tables are white like paper and each one of them have a small flower that's actually a candle. They use it to light up the tables and I personally think that it's romantic.

A thin lady with brown hair and highlights comes towards us smiling "Mr. Eaton?" she asks and I see her holding two menus. Tobias nods his head "follow me" she says and leads us to the back of the restaurant. I see a table for two (imagine the table that Hazel and Gus were eating in Amsterdam). Tobias helps me sit and I smile at him. He then sits in front of me. The lady hands us our menus "my name is Denis, I'm your waitress for tonight. What would you like to drink?" she asks us and takes out a small note book "can I have a lemonade" I say. She nods and writes it down "and you sir?" Tobias looks up "coke please" she writes it down "sure thing" she walks away

"I love this place" I say smiling widely. This place makes me really happy because I love the food in here and I think the decorations are beautiful.

"Perfect. The best just for you Princess" he stands up and puts his chair next to mine. He takes my face in his hands and we kiss. When we pull away we smile and press our foreheads together. We hear footsteps so we pull apart and I giggle. The waitress comes with our drinks and asks us what we are going to eat. We both order spaghetti with bolognese sauce.

***

After we eat our food Tobias pays and he leads me outside back to the car. I'm guessing our date isn't over and boy am I glad. I'm having fun. He starts to drive towards our house but before we enter our street he turns left and I see the carnival.

"You're taking me to the carnival?" I ask with a grin on my face

"Yep" he says and chuckles. I shake my head and chuckle too. He gets out of the car and quickly opens my door. He offers me his hand and I take it without hesitation "wow what a gentleman" I say smirking. He takes my hand and we walk to the entrance.

He pays for the tickets and we start to walk. It's already 8:38. There are lights everywhere and im the carnival just looks amazing.

"Can we get cotton candy?" I say pointing at the man selling it. He nods and goes to buy it. When he comes back I take it, open it and start eating it "yummy!" I say smiling. He laughs and starts to eat it too.

***

We have gone in almost all the rides. Right now we are walking towards the Ferris Wheel. Tobias said we had to ride it and I agreed. I don't know why he wants to go in it because he's afraid of heights. I decided to play along with it.

We gave the man the money for our tickets and got in. When it reached the very top it stopped. I looked out amazed by the view. You can literally see the entire city from up here. Since it was dark you could see everything lit up, it kind of looked like Vegas. oh my god Tobias! he must be freaking out.

I turn around and see Tobias staring at me smiling. Wait what did I miss "Tobias?" I say getting closer to him

"yes princess"

"Why aren't you freaking out" I questioned

"Because you're with me so it's not so bad" Tobias explained scooting closer to me "I have something I want to give you" he says. He looks nervous

"Sure what is it" I ask. He takes out a small box from his back pocket. He opens it and I see a ring. It's made out of silver and it has a diamond with a heart shape. It's beautiful "it's a promise ring" he shad and takes it out from the box. He puts it in my finger and takes my hands "I promise to always love you, to defend you even when you're wrong, to protect you, to always pick up your phone call no matter what I'm doing, to make you feel loved and special and most importantly to always show you and remind you how perfect we are together" he says. I feel the tear rolling down my eye. I smile so wide that my jaw hurts. I get on my knees and tackle him with a hug. He's startled at first but he starts hugging back "thank you Tobias, no one has ever done anything like that for me" I whisper and bury my face in his neck "I love you Tobias" I murmur against his skin "I love you too Tris" he says and his grip becomes tighter but it doesn't matter because his not hurting me. After what it seams like forever we pull back and he wipes the tear off my cheek with his thumb. I take his face in my hands and we kiss passionately.

Tobias

He's my first true love. I've never loved anybody as much as I love him. He's special. He makes me happy and I trust him.

We make the perfect ten