Reuniting theTeam of the Living

Start from the beginning

Rei: "Why are you saying that to me if you did the same!?" She yelled at me and I was shocked. "When we were at the school, when we were leaving, you chose to stay behind and fight your own fights! Destroy a lab not knowing if you were going to live or die. You knew it was dangerous, yet you did it! So don't judge someone's action when you did the same!" I looked at her with guilt. If I looked away, I might be considered a coward or weak.

Y/n: "I had to go to the lab because I didn't have a choice because I was the only one with special training to finish the job. There was no one else and the EMP malfunctioned every system in Japan, probably the whole world, so they couldn't send missiles to the lab."

Rei: "Yet you decided to keep it from us and work alone! You have no right to stop me from going. So stop trying to stop me!" She turned around and started walking, while I stood there confused. First it was kisses and love, and now is anger and resentment. I looked at Saeko and she was looking at me with sad eyes. I turned to Rei and said my final words to her before she leaves to her companions.

Y/n: "You know Rei," She stopped, but didn't turned to look at me. "I thought that when I returned, things would be the same as before. When Takashi told me of what happened, I thought I might unite our team and friendship again, but now I see that when you lose something very important, it's difficult to have it back." I turned around and started to walk, but stopped. "Have you thought about how would we feel if you die? What if I die and the only memory you have of me is this argument that we had? I may sound hypocrite, but I'm here now and I'm not planning on leaving my family alone." It was harsh and hypocrite, but I had to take it out of my chest. I wanted to say more, to convince her that this might be her last chance to be with me because no one knows what would happen to both of us, but I don't want to put her in that position and sound evil. I started run to catch up with the other.

When I reached them, they noticed my sad expression.

Hirano: "Are you ok?"

Y/n: "I'm fine, just sad that Rei and Saeko might not come with us."

Saya: "Me too. I even tried to convince Rei to abandon that squad, but she kept going with them. Takashi tried as well with Saeko, but they are very stubborn."

Y/n: "Yeah. They are." I chuckled, but my mind was on that angered face Rei had. It was the first time she argued with me, and it was painful to see her like that. I know that I'm a fighter, and I should be ruthless, but when it comes to women, I become someone else, like a florist who likes to take care of his flowers with more kindness that man can give.

I came back to my senses when we reached the a building. But then, I noticed that it wasn't an ordinary bulding, it was a soccer field stadium.

We were at the top floor where, I think, the people of first class sits. There were windows to both side. To the left was to look at the game and to the rigth was to look outside of the stadium. 'Who would make windows to look outside of the stadium?' I asked myself. When I looked to where the field is, my jaw almost reached to the floor. There were so many people, even in the chairs there were people. Lets just say that it was so full that it looked like when Obama was going to be re-elected.

I went to where the others were, where a table was full with plans and maps of the area around us. Takashi arrived with the others. they looked prepared for a hunting party. Takashi stood beside me and spoke.

Takashi: "Where's Rei and Saeko?"

Y/n: "They decided to keep going with their ideals." He looked shocked.

Takashi: "I thought that with your returned, things would be different."

Y/n: "Me too, but you can't change people's ideals. Probably convince them, but change them is hard." He looked disappointed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Thalia.