New Group of the Living

Y/n P.o.v

My head hurt, my eyes were closed and didn't want them to open, and I felt that I was tied up. I slowly opened my eyes, saw my body with ropes and tape around my body and legs on a chair, and my hands were tied up on my back. I started to twist my arms so my blades would cut, but nothing. My gauntlets were taken away as my equipment. The only thing I had on was my T-shirt, my jeans, and socks.

I looked around and saw that I was inside a storage room, with tools around, tires, and covered cars.

The sound of the door opening got my attention, when I looked at the direction I saw the girl from the store. Now that I get a good look at her, she had a sports bra with hoodie zipped to the middle of her body, black jeans, track and field sneakers, she had bandages around her hand leaving her fingers out, and she had a bloody red stone with a dragon surrounding it for a necklace. She had short hair reaching her neck, blue eyes, white skin, and eyeliner.

???: "You're awake?" She looked surprised, but didn't sound like it.

Y/n: "Yes I am. Mind telling me why I'm tied up?"

???: "I can't answer that." She said without emotion. We kept our stare on one another without breaking it.

Y/n: "Why not?"

???: "It is not my place." She crossed her arms and leaned to the wall.

Y/n: "Then who's place is it?"

???: "My boss."

Y/n: "May I know who it is?"

???: "I won't answer that."

Y/n: "Then answer me this, who are you?"

???: "It's none of your concern. Why do you want to know who I am?"

Y/n: "It's none of your business." We kept our glare for five minutes until she started to head to the door. "Where are you going?" She stopped, but didn't looked at me.

???: "It doesn't matter where I'm going because it's my life, not yours." She back fired and left.

That girl really needs some friends. She was so cold and rude to me. I didn't care. I looked to my right and saw my gauntlets. I tried to move, but was stuck. I looked down and saw that my chair was drilled to the floor. 'Great. What's the next thing that is going to happen?' I asked myself and at that moment the doors open. 'Ja, my mouth and timing. Never gets old.' I joked inside my head.

When I looked at the person that came through, it was a man. He had white skin, brown curly hair, and blue eyes. He had a blue jean type jacket with a dark blue shirt and jeans, and boots, He didn't look old, neither young. He seemed to be in his early twenties.

???: "So, our esteemed guest has awaken." He said, while extending his arms to the side. He leaned to the table that was in front of me, crossing his arms. "How are ya feeling governor?" He had this accent that I couldn't identify, but cast that thought aside.

Y/n: "I don't really feel like a guest. More like a hostage. Also, I feel like I'm been interrogated and out of place. So can you tell me, why the HELL am I tied up and who are you?"

???: "Oh where are my manners, my name is Mikey, and I'm the one who saved you."

Y/n: "Save me!?" I said in sarcasm. "The last thing I remembered was been hit with something in the face and wake up in chair all tied up!!!" This guy, Mikey, stared at me with a smile. It wasn't a sadistic one.

Mikey: "Your wounds looked pretty bad, so we stitched it up for you." I looked at him suspicious.

Y/n: "Then why tie me?"