Previously Chapter 7 - Slumber Party

After Class - Freetime - Friday Evening - NO CURFEW TONIGHT BECAUSE PARTY!!

May 16

Sachiko's POV

"Okay people, if we're going to do this, we're going to do this right!!" Marigold yelled. I mean, I know she's generally the energetic type, but tonight she was pumped. Well, I guess all the girls were. We decided that we were going to have a slumber party, since it's weekend. The guys, however, were a lot less excited, as we forbid them from entering the gym, which was where we were going to be. We did not need anyone ruining this for us. And since she insisted, we agreed to let Marigold take charge.

"Aria! You're in charge of creating a music playlist for the night. Try to include different artists, and different types of songs!" Marigold began assigning jobs to us, as she stood on top of a chair, with us gathered all around in a half-circle.

"On it!" Aria agreed, and pulled out her phone to browse.

"Zephira! Noelle! You two are on decorating duty!"

They got up and left to find decorations, "Got it."

"We are definitely going to play a team-pillow fight, and therefore need even teams! There are only seven girls!" We turned to look at the boys, who were walking past behind us, on their way to the stairs, "Lanny! You're going to be a girl for the night!"

He froze, "What?! Why me?!"

"Three reasons. You were the first person I saw, you hang out with Aria, and know what girls like to do for fun, and you're the most likely to cooperate with our girly stuff."

"I'm not doing it."

"Please?" Aria ran up to him and gave him her best puppy eyes.

He [somewhat] held his ground, "...I don't want to spend the night with a bunch of girl-"

"Sexist." Aria said, and kicked him in the shin.

"Ow!"

The puppy eyes returned, "Pleeeeeeeeeease, Lanny? I bought you ice-cream when we had some at home."

He snapped, "Ugh, fine. But just this once, okay?"

"Yay! Lanny-Kun is joining us!" She grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the group. He sighed.

Marigold smiled and clapped, before going back into serious-mode, "Blaze, and Sachiko, you are in charge of planning activities for tonight. Make sure to include lots of fun things to do!"

"Got it!" I called, and Blaze got out a notepad and pen to brainstorm.

"Elisia! You get to make Lanny look like a girl, with your makeup expertise, and then you get to guard the stairs, and make sure no boys are going to ruin this party! Got it?"

"Aye!"

"I'm going to take care of food, and then we're going to meet back here. Go!"

Bruce's POV

What better way to enjoy being trapped in your room because of a party, than to crash that party and give the girls a good scare. We lost Lanny, but that's okay, he can be out inside-spy, dressed like a girl. Perfect.

So, the plan is to combine our powers to pull the ultimate scare prank. Avon and I are going to dress up as demons, and when the time is right...

So, we'll get Vane to manipulate the third reality, and make the entire gym dark. Jasper will build a large wall around the girls so they can't escape, and in the total pitch black, Lanny will break away from them, and use his magic to animate golems, which will attack the girls, leaving them to fend for themselves. (This is perfectly safe, those girls are strong. Don't believe me? Well, go tell Blaze that you ship GraLu and then tell me otherwise.). When the golems inevitable break, Lucas will fix them, and then Avon and I will appear, posing as demons, who were destroyed years ago by the generation of Diviners. And for special effects, Avon will use his power of bending liquids, to...I don't know, do something with blood to make it scary.

And, boom! Solid plan. The pain afterwards will totally be worth it.

Later On
Aria's POV

Okay, so, when Marigold said that Elisia was turning Lanny into a girl, I did not think she was being so serious.

We all burst out laughing when Lanny finally arrived, looking exhausted before the party even started. The poor guy had been changed completely. He had on a white off-shoulder top, and a pair of black shorts. I could see that he was lucky enough to talk Elisia out of coloured eye contacts, however, he had not escaped the black wig which transformed him into any other girl. Lucky him. I think Elisia was actually really quick today. She usually takes forever. Maybe it's just because she was missing the snacks and music.

Speaking of music, I finished my slumber party playlist. I won't name every single song I got, but we've got a variety.

Slow songs,

Ed Sheeran - Photograph

Christina Perri - Human

Songs that are fun to dance to:

Shawn Mendes - Something Big

From Austin And Ally - I Got That Rock And Roll

Party Songs:

Miley Cyrus - Party In The USA

Ke$ha - C'mon (Okay, appreciate this, it was really hard to find a (somewhat) clean Ke$ha song.)

Various Taylor Swift Songs:

Mine

Ours

Picture To Burn

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Mashup of Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble x Heart Attack

Nightcore Songs:

When She Cries

Feel This Moment

Salute

Other Songs:

Manian - Welcome To The Club

Cascada - Everytime We Touch

Britt Nicole - Welcome To The Show

Dillon Francis & DJ Snake - Get Low

And Just For Fun:

Yandere Simulator Musical - Senpai Notice Me

Isn't our playlist majestic? I love music.

Bruce's POV

Time to strike. Let's go, and see our flawless plan in action. Lanny knows the plan, we made sure of it when he came to get his pillow and stuff.

Ten Minutes Later

"I'm sorry! Kay? Why are you chasing me anyway? It was Avon who attacked you!" I yelled as I got as far away from the girls as possible.

"Because I don't like you and this is an opportunity to beat the snot out of you!" The flaming red-head yelled back. And she was gaining on me too. Great.

Ten More Minutes Later

"That is the last sleepover you guys are having until we move your section of the school into the woods somewhere." Rana was quite angry at us...all of us.

"We weren't that bad!" Blaze sassed, and Aria smacked her.

"The local police came to see what was going on because they thought there was a killer on the loose."

Well, at least our school will be moved soon, after this year is over and summer begins!

Okay, yes, the listening to music was the best part of this chapter. Sue me.