X.Here goes Maika.X

Here goes another chapter for you guys, This chapter chapter is a bit short but I promise the next one will be better.

After freshening up I dragged myself out the of my room, heading to the balcony at the end of the hall way, as I entered I froze in my place, omg it is maika the most rude and popular girl in my school kissing my crush, at that point they broke their kiss when they noticed my presence, honestly saying if looks could kill then she would have been dead along time ago.

       "Zack what the hell is she doing here" said the fake bitch standing in front of me.

      " Amm I am just here to visit" I said trying really hard to keep my cool.

        "whatever I was not asking you" she said with her high pitched bitchy voice.

        " I never said you were asking me dirty whore" it came out before I could take it back.

her eyes widened and her mouth twisted her face looked like a red tomato, it looked like she was about to burst into pieces.

       " I hope you do know who you are talking to you taranchola" she spitted out, if I had been next to her I would have washed my face more than hundred times. 

       "and I hope you do know I am not scared of you" I said coming towards her, damn I did not know I had all this in me. lol I thought she was not scared of anything look at her having second thoughts. me and her were having a staring competition when zack interrupted.

  " Maika um you have to leave now I need to go somewere now" zack said looking nervous, wait he is nervous oh now I know why, his dad does not know about their relashionship.  

      " wait why are you telling me to go she met us here"  she said fuming with anger.

  guys it is really hard to be updating while I am in school but this time I been writing more

so please guys I am starting to write a hausa Fulani story so I hope yall read it. xoxo