Chapter 50

Aaliyah POV
It's been two months since nymarian came into this world. Kairi was a little jealous at first but she warmed up to him now she loves her little brother. Me, Dave, kairi, and ny was going out as a family. I got ny dressed in a black striped shirt with his Jordan socks and a black and red Nike hat and took his picture.

@aaliyahjay: nymarian amír Brewster💙 @daveeast

@daveeast: my son 💙😩

@thereal_shooter: neph💙

I walked to the kitchen to see Dave and kairi eating. She had on a black and white New York shirt some black shorts and white nikes. With her curly hair in a ponytail and Dave with no shirt on.

@aaliyahjay: my lil familyyyy💕

@beautiful__jamie: so we just gone ignore Kairi eating that chicken like that @aaliyahjay @daveeast

@daveeast: my baby was hungry leave her alone @beautiful__jamie

@beautiful__jamie: I see😂 @daveeast

I put ny in his swing and put Kai in her high chair so Dave could go get ready and I could get me a bite to eat before we left. We was going to go to this museum that was like a 3D museum it make everything look real. Basically an illusion, Something dave seen on instagram and wanted to go so bad. I finished eating and Dave came down the stairs looking like a whole meal. He had on a yellow sweatsuit with blue and white lines with a blue hat.

Dave stayed downstairs with the kids while I put on my clothes

Dave stayed downstairs with the kids while I put on my clothes. I already took a shower and had my clothes laying out so only thing I had to do was put on my clothes. I had a white polo shirt with ripped jeans. I combed down my blue weave and did light makeup.

I finished getting dressed and headed downstairs

I finished getting dressed and headed downstairs. Dave had kairi in his lap and he held ny in his arms while watching something on tv. I went to him and grabbed kairi.
"Hey mommy baby" I said kissing her cheek
"mama" she said giggling. I sat down beside Dave and watched tv with him.
"What time we leaving?" I said
"In a hour or two, Jamie and shooter coming with us" he said
"Oh okay. Let's switch I want my son" I said reaching for Nymarian. Dave grabbed kairi while I got Ny. We was watching an Episode of NCIS: Los Angeles and a Doctor was implanting multiple eggs in women and selling the kids online so they could be human bombs. The whole episode was sad.

Kairi and nymarian ended up falling asleep after an hour of watching the show. Like two hours later Jamie and shooter was knocking on my door. I went to the door and let the in , Jamie instantly took Ny from me.
"Dang just take my son" I said
"Oh shut up" she said waving me off. We walked in the living room, kairi was up. When she seen shooter she reached for him and he picked her up.
"Y'all need to have some kids" dave said
"We are" shooter said winking at Jamie making her roll her eyes. We talked for a couple more minutes before heading out. We pulled up to the place and I got the double stroller out and put kairi in the front so she could see and Ny car seat in the back so I can see him. I put they bag at the bottom of the stroller.

We walked in a paid. Soon as we made it into the museum dave , shooter and jay was acting like some big ass kids, while I pushed the stroller with one hand and holding nymarian bottle with the other hand.

Everything was so interesting and looked so real. I took Ny out his car seat so I can burp him while dave pushed the stroller.

After we left the museum we went to get something to eat then went to Walmart to have a movie night. Kairi was knocked out, and Ny was wide awake, I know he was gone be up all night but he was gone be up with his daddy cause I was going to sleep!!

We pulled up to the house and got out. I got Ny and Dave got asleeping kairi.
"That girl always sleeping" Jamie said
"Right! Ny don't even sleep as much as she do" I said
"I'm ready for him to get bigger" Jamie said
"I'm not! I want my babies to stay babies forever" I said
"I think I'm ready to have kids" Jamie said by now it was just me and her in the kitchen, dave and shooter was in the living room getting the movies ready.
"Have some then. My kids can use some little cousins" I said
"I know me and shooter been talking about it lately but it ain't happened yet" she said
"Don't rush it. When the time is right it will happen" I said
"Yeah I know. I'm not gone rush it"
She said
"We gathered everything we could and headed into the living room. I laid nymarian down on the pallet dave had made for us.
"He need to take his lil ass to sleep. This a grown folks party" dave said
"Say I a grown man daddy!" I said In a baby voice making them laugh. Dave picked ny up and fed him a bottle and rocked him. He eventually started to dose off , when he was fully sleep dave got up and put him the bassinet we had downstairs and covered him in his blanket.

Dave came back to me and pulled me close to him as we laid down on the floor while Jamie and shooter was on the couch. We started the movie and not to long after the movie started I was knocked out on dave chest while they was up snacking. I be up all night with Ny while dave sleep in so I was tired and was gone sleep while Ny was sleeping.