I guess RichJake is in order

Okay so I really like writing about Rich's lisp so PTSD, post traumatic Squip disorder, cause I love his lisp.

|FLUFF I KNOW ITS OUT OF CHARACTER FOR THE BOIS BUT LIKE I LOVE FLUFF|

Rich happily slid up to his best friend, his hair bouncing as he stopped. Also yes, Rich quite literally slid up to Jake.

"Hey Jakey D!" Rich looked up, a dumb goofy grin on his face.

"Hey Rich!" Jake closed his locker. "You ready?"

"You know it! It'th gonna be the betht party ever!"

"I can't take you seriously with that lisp, man." Jake laughed and ruffled Rich's hair.

"Whatever!" Rich swatted Jake's hands away. "Tho, what are the planth for when we get to your plathe?" 

"We're gonna set up the music, fill up the bowls of food, set out the drinks, get so many cups, and of course we need to actually get the music loaded onto my laptop." Jake counted off the things as he walked through the parking lot. Rich was watching him contently, a small smile on his lips. 

"That'th a lot." Rich was barely able to talk. He's seen Jake shirtless, pantless, and half naked, and he couldn't stop thinking of any of them whenever they were together. The bois sat in the car, immediately blaring music and pulling out quickly. A few minutes later, they pulled into Jake's driveway. Rich was quick to jump out and run inside, rearranging the flowers and chocolate he set out on the coffee table. Let's just say Rich breaks into places with good intentions. A card sat peacefully in front of the black vase. Jake opened the door and looked in.

"Rich you better not be trying to scare me!" Jake laughed as he walked into the living room. He stopped abruptly when he saw the sight: of course the flowers and card and box of chocolates, but also a Rich whose face matched the shade of red as the streak in his hair. "What's this?"

"I-I wanted to tell you thomething but I could think of how to thay it out loud, tho I wrote a note. And then got flowerth and chocolate." Rich looked at the ground. 

"Well, I wanna read it now." Jake walked forward and grabbed the letter. "Also you're fucking adorable when you're flustered with that lisp." Rich crossed his arms and looked at the wall as Jake flicked open the card.

Jake,

I didn't know how to say this out loud, but I like you. Like, I like you as more than a friend. I have for a while and when I took the Squip I used it to help me bury those feelings cause I thought you'd think I was weird, but when you came out to me I got a little more confident. Oh, bi the way I'm totally bisexual. Also, I completely understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore.

-Rich

"Rich?" Jake looked up, his face was burning. Rich was looking entirely at the ground. "Hey, look at me." Jake cupped Rich's face and kissed his forehead. It was burning. "You're fucking adorable."

"What?"

"Rich, dude, I fucking love you." Jake moved his hands down to Rich's back and held him close, like he would lose him if he let go. Rich wrapped his arms around Jake's torso, nuzzling his face into his chest. "Hey, do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Mhm." Rich smiled and tightened his grip. "We should finish getting ready." He looked up. 

"Yeah, or we could just not do that and wait until the last minute while we watch movies." Jake kissed Rich's forehead again. 

"I like that idea." Rich's smile widened as Jake picked him up bridal style, carrying and carefully sitting him on the couch with him and a blanket. For the next three or four hours, Rich laid on top of Jake as the yelling voices of Troy and Gabriella filled the room. Rich would occasionally either hum or sing along with Gabriella, at one point he convinced Jake to sing Breaking Free with him.

"Shit!" Jake yelled when he checked his phone. "We need to get ready!" 

"Wait what?"

"WE HAVE HALF AN HOUR."

"HOLY SHIT. I'M SORRY ZAC EFRON IS SO HOT AND DISTRACTING."

~honestly Rich and Jake singing breaking free together would be adorable. Obviously Rich is Gabriella and Jake is Troy. ONTO THE NEXT STORY~moose