Chapter 21

Kat's POV

We forgot a condom...this is not his baby Liam, it's ours, and I would be damned if I get an abortion." I said and his whole face lit up.
"A baby?" He asked and I smiled widely at him, I thought he would be hesitant. "My baby? Your baby? Our baby?" He asked and I laughed and nodded.
"What?!" My parents exclaimed at the same time.
"You two lied to me, I knew I recognized him, he was my first love, my first and only friend. You erased the memory of him...but I'd recover bits and pieces in my dreams every night. I just thought they were nightmares, a trick on my mind, because I never thought my parents would lie to me." I said, anger in my voice. "I don't think that being angry about me having sex with someone I love is something you should be doing right now." I said and they looked guilty, I've never been angry at my parents, I've never felt this way towards them.
"Okay." My mom said with a smile. "You're sure it's his?" She asked and I nodded with a smile. My dad looked uncomfortable, understandably.
"I love you." Liam whispered to me as he kissed the top of my head happily.

——
Two months later...
I was almost fully recovered now and I was back home laying on the couch comfortably wrapped in Liam's arms.
My baby bump was beginning to show and I was so happy about it. My morning sickness was bad and my boobs were really sore, but I was happy and grateful.
I continued my homeschooled studies and worked towards at least 4 distinctions, so that I could get a great job and provide for my future family.
My parents are "secretly" building Liam and I a house by the beach in Miami so that when I have graduated I can move there while I study at Miami. I was truly grateful for my parents, they have been pretty understanding with my decision to keep the baby, even at such a young age.
I had to keep on the lay-low for a while while I was pregnant so I didn't attract too much dangerous attention right now, which I was upset about, I actually don't know why but I was, probably the hormones, seeing as I cried over ice cream yesterday too.
"How are you feeling?" Liam asked and I smiled as I rubbed my tummy, where our baby is currently growing.
"I am so happy." I smiled up at him as he planted a gentle kiss on my lips. I was so happy that he was as excited as I was to have this baby, I mean we are both still very young, not many couples can say we both are excited to have a child, but we can.
"I love you baby." He said and I climbed into his lap. I started getting all emotional again and just cried, to which he looked really amused as he grabbed a tissue.
"I love you too." I said as I sobbed. He laughed and kissed my cheek.
"Do you want some ice cream?" He asked and I sniffled angrily at him, of course I do! But I'm going to get fat! And he won't want me when I have a mom bod at 18.
"Are you trying to get me fat!"
"No!" He looked really confused but also amused. The mornings were the worst times for the mood swings, during the day I am generally okay.
"My boobs hurt." I sniffed and looked at him with puppy eyes and he laughed.
"It's natural babe. I would massage them but the last time I offered I had you cry and slap me." He laughed as I punched him in the arm playfully.
"I do not abuse you! What are you talking about! I'd never hurt my bodyguard!" I exclaimed acting innocent.
"I was probably high then." He joked and we laughed.
"I wouldn't be surprised, you know you are always high!" I giggled and he rolled his eyes but smiled.
"Well maybe you should stop kissing me then." He said, his face centimeters away from mine.
"Why's that?" I smiled.
"Because you get me high." I couldn't help it...I couldn't hold it in!
"Nwaaaa." I said as I kissed him. "Please put a better show on tv." I asked and he laughed but did what I asked, we are now watching the Blacklist, I love Raymond, he is so cunning and clever, and the way he protects Elizabeth is just...it's so cute.
We sat and watched the blacklist for another 2 hours before I fell asleep again, at about 7:00 am. A stressless sleep once again, as I knew I was home, I knew I was safe, and I know my bodyguard isn't all that terrible at his job I guess.
After my "school", at around 4:00, Liam and I took a walk on the beach to watch the sun go down. We were walking hand in hand, the waves gently hitting our feet. I saw something was bothering him as his stare was distant, and his hold on me would tighten sometimes, as if something in his mind was hurting him.
"What's wrong, Liam?" I asked and he snapped out of his daydream back to me, he tried fake smiling, but he knew better by now.
"He's in France." I looked down, knowing who he was talking about, knowing what was coming next. "I have to-" he began but I stopped him.
"I know." I interrupted and I think he sensed my sadness and hugged me.
"I'll find him, with a team, I'll bring him back and I swear I'll make him pay." He said, his voice dripping with anger, my head against his chest, I could feel him getting hotter as he got angrier. I laid a kiss on his chest through his shirt, but he seemed to have relaxed a bit. "I will not let you or our baby have a threat like that in our lives, I made an oath to protect you, I might be your boyfriend now, but that oath will never die, I will protect you with my life." He said and he hugged me tighter, the which I reciprocated. I didn't want to let go of him, not now, not ever.
"I don't say this enough, Kat...but I love you, and I appreciate you. I will be back in a few days, they are holding him captive in the meanwhile, the French president did this for your father, understanding the circumstances that we have been put through, he said if he had a say he'd kill him." He said and I smiled.
"I love you too Liam." I said and he kissed me gently on the lips. "When do you have to go?" I asked, a breeze came in and forced all my hair in my face, making me laugh at the weird timing for a funny situation, I must have looked ridiculous. Liam brushed the hair out of my face and kissed my forehead with a smile on his face.
This moment, with our feet in the water, the breeze cooling us down and the comfort of each other's embrace...it was perfect.