Chapter 11

|| gwen ||

So I ran. I ran and nothing stopped me. I didn't think Harry would come after me, like he did to Gabby. I didn't care anymore. Let Gabby get the guy. I didn't care. That was how it always played out. Gabby got the guy, Gabby got everything. I thought I had escaped her scarily large shadow when I left Illinois but it was almost impossible. 

Let Gabby get what she wanted. I didn't care. I just didn't give a shit any more. I was done. 

I called a cab and left. I didn't know where I was going ,where I was heading. All I knew was I had to get out of there. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| harry ||

Gwen was gone. I had really screwed up with her. I had Gabrielle but seeing a girl go home heartbroken saddened me. It made me feel horrible that I had caused that. 

"Don't worry about her," Gabrielle whispered in my ear. I pulled her in close and she wrapped her arms around my waist. "She'll be fine. That's just how Gwen is."

I didn't want to ask or needed to know how Gabrielle knew that. I just listened to her talk as we walked home. And where was home exactly? I didn't know. All I knew that when I was with her, I always felt like I was home.