-33-

Nsfw
———

Will looked at Mike excitedly. Arousal and list swirled around his eyes, the heat in the pit of his stomach making him even more excited.

Mike crawled on top of him, eyes narrowed with dominance. "You're such a naught baby boy, aren't you?" Will whimpered, tugging lightly at his bound wrists.

"Shh, no don't do that." Mike pressed kisses on his neck, smiling at Will sadistically. While maintaining eye contact with the flustered boy, he slid his hand down towards his member. Will gasped around the gag, moaning a little as Mike toyed with his toy, rubbing it with his thumb repeatedly.

This went on for a while, Will growing impatient, feeling teased and neglected. He whined, bucking his hips. Drool dripped down from his lips. He wailed when Mike stopped rubbing, his member twitching in anticipation.

"Mow!" He whined. Mike began tapping on his tip, making his shut his eyes. "Good little boys ask nicely, don't they, baby?" Will sobbed, wanting more contact. "Am I right?" Mike pressed a cold finger right to his center, blowing air onto the member.

Will nodded quickly, eyes closed. Mike finally wrapped his fingers around him, slowly stroking up and down. He pressed a gentle kiss to Will's cheek. "Everything okay?"

Will nodded, glancing at the blindfold. He motioned towards it. "What? Do you want to put it on?" Will nodded shyly, his big wide eyes making Mike's insides flutter with butterflies.

"Okay." He gave Will a smile before he put the blindfold on. He resumed the stroking, making sure to do it slowly. Will began to whine again. "Mow peeze!" He cried out, trying to stay steady. "Huh? I can't quite understand what you're saying, baby. Speak up, maybe?"

Mike knew exactly what Will was saying. But he was going to torture the little boy as much as he could. Will cried, wanting much more than what he was receiving. "M-Mow! P-Peez! Mow mow!" Mike felt mercy, so he began stroking more. "Tell me when you're about to cum. If you don't and cum anyway, there'll be a much worse punishment."

Will whimpered, nodding. He let out little cries and moans, Mike almost gushing at how cute he was. Soon enough, he felt his lower stomach bubble up. "N-Needa cu-cum!" He cried, the gag muffling everything he said slightly. Mike went on, going faster, then completely stopping.

Will sobbed into his gag. "Noo!" Mike quickly grabbed a cock ring, stroking Will for a few seconds before stopping again. Will felt as if he was going to explode.

Mike did this for a few more times before putting the ring on Will. Will cried, shrieking. He knew was the ring was, and wanted it off. "You didn't think it was that easy, did you?"

Will sobbed again as Mike grabbed a riding crop that he used for spanking. He squeezed the base of Will's member, holding it in place. He began to tap to crop onto Will tip, giving him a warning. "This is a crop, okay? I'm going to spank your tip with it, is that okay?"

Will nodded in excitement. Mike surpassed a chuckle, amused at how eager Will was. Mike wrapped his hand around Will's member again, spanking his tip whenever his hand was down to his base. He stroked him up and down, slamming the crop down onto his tip whenever his hand was at the bottom of the member.

Will whimpered, feeling the same heat in his stomach again. Once Will started to cum, Mike stopped everything he did, ruining Will's orgasm. Will sobbed, not getting any pleasure as he came. Once he finished, Mike resume the spanking. Once Will's tip was completely red, he set the crop aside, taking his member again.

He had one hand on his base, keeping his dick in place. He slowly put the other on the head, repeatedly rubbing it in circles, using his palm to do so. Will was screaming, so much over sensitivity flowing through his. Mike kept polishing him, sometimes stopping to let his boy breathe.

He gradually added more pressure, going faster. Will felt so sensitive that he tried to move away from Mike's hands, resulting in Mike picking the crop up again and slamming it on his sensitive tip. With loud sobs, Will endued the post orgasm polishing.

He would jolt forward with the flick of Mike's wrist. Mike would sometimes tap on his tip with his fingers, making the member shake with the taps. It seemed as if Mike was primarily focusing on the tip of Will's dick.

Suddenly, Mike stopped all movements. He retreated his hand, shuffling to get something. While he was at it, he asked Will, "everything okay, not too much?" "Okey," came Will's muffled voice.

Mike grabbed a wand vibrator, placing it around Will's dick. He turned it on, Will moaning out loud. He sat back and Will squirm, wiggling, trying to get the wand off him. Pleasure was the only think he was feeling. But as long as the ring was on him, he couldn't have a proper orgasm.

"Rwing! Tae it off!" He buckled his hips. "Now now, good boys ask nicely, Will. Do you want another spanking on the tip of your sensitive dick?" Yes, Will wanted to say. He had enjoyed it, surprisingly. But he shook his head, "peez!" Mike sighed, taking the wand off, making Will whine. He took off the ring, placing the wand back on and turning it on.

He watched as Will moaned around the gag, finally starting to cum. Mike turned the wand off, replacing it with his hand, stroking his baby up and down. Once Will was done, panting, Mike took off the blindfold, smiling when Will looked at him with his doe eyes. He placed a kiss on his cheek, reaching behind his head to undo the gag.

He took it off, Will closing and opening his mouth. He rubbed his jaw. "Did I do good, s-sir?" Mike smiled, "yes, baby. You did very well." Mike slowly untied Will, careful not to hurt or scare him. He was in sub drop, and he had to be very careful with him.

Will watched, smiling as Mike pressed soft kisses all over his upper body. "Thank you, sir." "You're welcome, honey. Do you want a bath?" "Yes please, sir." Mike gently picked Will up, carefully carrying him over to the bathtub. He filled it up, Will siting on the closed toilet seat as he watched Mike fill it up.

"C'mon, baby. Let's go in." Will tried to stand up, but fell, tears filling his eyes. "Oh, sweetie. Daddy will pick you up." He picked his baby boy up, Will clinging to him, sniffling gently. "You did so well, daddy is so so proud. Handled it like a good boy." Will didn't let go when he was lowered. "Want daddy to get in with you?" Will nodded, making grabby hands. "Dada." "Coming right now, baby."

Was the tea good?