Blames

??? POV
I don't think that I have the right to judge her, but it still doesn't mean that it's not her fault. I can't always take the blame! Why can't she see that she's blaming the wrong person?! She should be blaming that monster who tortured and make my life a living hell. Before I met you, you were the sun. The light to my darkness. My magnet that attracts me to you. But everything changed because of that one bad incident. My best friend also was at fault. They didn't consider how I felt just like you. I take all the blames while I am hurt inside, you guys are happy. What can I do to earn happiness? What exactly is making me go crazy? I just can't take all of this stress anymore! I can't handle this much...I need somebody who will heal this broken heart that was completely shattered by a certain somebody. Help me. Comfort me. And last but not least, love me. I won't ask for much but please,please love me the way I love you. I can bear the consequences later but for now, give me the thing that I need now: Love...

3rd POV
(Y/N) woke up from his so called nap and was greeted with Lisa,Bambam and Jackson bickering at each other. Taejon and Rosé being all cuddly and quiet. Seulgi, Wendy and Mark trying to stop Lisa, Bambam and Jackson. Yuki and Misaki was playing on their phones. Last but not least Irene rubbing her temples while closing her eyes. (Y/N) giggled at the sight, loud enough for everybody to hear. They all turned towards (Y/N) and Bambam was the first to crash into him. "(Y/N)! You sleepy head!" Bambam said while arm locking my head. "Haha...what are you guys doing you bunch of weirdos?" (Y/N) sarcastically said. "Hmph," Bambam pouted but smiled. "But I'm glad that you're awake buddy." (Y/N) smiled and as he was about to get up, he got pushed down (again) by two other figures. It was Yuki and Misaki. "You scared me to death!" Misaki said while sobbing. "Don't ever bottle up like that!" Yuki and Misaki tightly hugged (Y/N) like they're intending to never let go. (Y/N) smiled and softly said, "Sorry for worrying you guys. I'm alright now see?" (Y/N) flexed his arms, everybody slightly laughed. The atmosphere changed a bit when Taejon spoke up. "Soooo...you all good? Nothing missing and if you have trouble you know who to ask for," Taejon said. Before (Y/N) could answer (Y/N)'s stomach growled making everybody laugh. "Ehhhh? H-haha I guess I'm a bit hungry?" (Y/N) awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. Irene got up and pulled (Y/N) to the kitchen while saying, "I'll cook him something." Everybody cooed at the couple and (Y/N) was turning pink while Irene was turning bright red.

While Irene was cooking, (Y/N) sat on a chair and stared at her with admiration. "So beautiful..." his comment slipped out. Startled, Irene smiled and softly said, "Thank you."
(Y/N) was happy and giddy of the thought of seeing Irene making him food so he couldn't help but stand behind her. He stealthily wrapped his arms around Irene's waist making her flinch a bit. "Hey, stop it. I'm cooking," Irene's sternly said. "Buuuuuuut?" (Y/N) pouted. "I want to see what you're doing more closely." (Y/N) rested his head on top of Irene's (he had to spread his legs a bit to reach Irene's little height). Irene, being the serious one in the relationship said, "I might get hurt if you keep distracting me..." Irene turned her face to see (Y/N) looking at her, pouting. Before she could turn her face and say something else,
(Y/N) took this chance and gave her a quick peck on the lips repeatedly. "Yaaahh!" Irene retorted while covering her face. "Waaeeee?" (Y/N) playfully asks.

Irene finished making (Y/N)'s food and so
(Y/N) hurriedly ate it while thanking her for the food. "Ahhhh! That was delicious!" (Y/N) complimented Irene while he washes the dishes. "Irene! I'll do these. Go to the living room." "Okay," Irene said. As (Y/N) was washing the dishes he rapped in his head from his favorite artist:

It sucks when you don't have
Anything you want to do
I know it's pathetic to not
Have something as common
As a dream, I know
You said to do as I'm told,
That it would all be fine when
I go to university
I'm the asshole for
Believing those words,
I live because I can't die...