Chase

Irene POV
Just now I got a phone call from (Y/N). At first I thought that he missed me but then as soon as he spoke, I knew something was wrong. He sounded really desperate and told me to head out to where his window is and how the others will be there with a mattress? As I asked for more information, all I got was the I'll tell you later and he hung up on me. At first I was disappointed but then I realized that he was in a tough situation so I cleared all my thoughts and head towards his window without making much noise. About 15 minutes later, they came with a mattress and laid it down where the window was. As Jackson texted (Y/N) about them being there and the mattress is set, he said they most shocking thing that'll come to our minds. He said that Yuki and Misaki is going to jump down so watch out for them. As soon as they received it, the window opened revealing Misaki. "This is crazy," Bambam whispered loud enough for everybody to hear it. "No kidding," Lisa replied. "Come on guys. No time to chit chat," I said. Misaki jumped down in which Mark helped her and after that Yuki jumped down making Seulgi helping him. Now I wonder when will (Y/N) jump down. Before I could process when he'll jump down, I can hear yelling from (Y/N)'s window and eventually having to see his father poke his head outside the window. "Shit," Seulgi said. "Hey! Bring back my son and daughter you burglars!" He yelled. I then got a text from
(Y/N) telling us to book it and he'll catch up later. "Let's go! (Y/N) told us to keep Yuki and Misaki in a safe place now let's go!" I screamed and head towards Mark's van. We all got in the van and Mark drove us off to who knows where when I realized that we were being followed by somebody. It seems that Joy noticed too. "Hey! We're being followed by that crazy father!" Joy screamed. "Oh shit, things at going to get bumpy, hold on to something!" Mark yelled. The van proceeded to go faster and faster. I turned around to see the car becoming smaller and smaller until I could see it at all. Just then I had an idea on where to keep them safe. "Let's head to Taejon's place!" I said. They all looked at me including Mark who is looking at the mirror. There was an awkward silence until Yuki broke it, "Okay let's. Since our dad doesn't know that our brother has been keeping in touch with Taejon hyung," he quietly said. "And since he thought that (Y/N) cut off ties with Taejon on what happened between them."
The atmosphere was tense when they spoke about the past but Bambam and Jackson then cracked in some jokes. "Why did the chicken cross the road? Cause he didn't want to chicken out on the dare!" Jackson said and hysterically laughed while Bambam smacked his head. "My joke is better!" Bambam said. "What did the cow say to the farmer? Moo-ve hum-moo!" Now this time Bambam laughed earning a smack from Lisa. "You guys and your lame jokes," Seulgi crosses her arms while shaking her head. What a bunch of goofy kids. Eventually Yuki and Misaki laughed to their lame jokes. Soon they arrived at Taejon's place. As he revealed himself along with Rosé behind him, he was shocked and understanding while Rosé was confused on why her ex's siblings are here and wanted explanations but didn't get any when there was a knock at the door. The door revealed no other than (Y/N), face bruised, shirt ripped and bloody arm. (Y/N) was too tired to explain and entered the house while Taejon cautiously closed the door and locked it. (Y/N) slumped right next to me and laid his head on my lap while they were curious on what happened to him especially Rosé. She seemed shocked, confused, worried and had hatred(?) in her eyes when she saw (Y/N). We didn't say anything as Yuki and Misaki was sat right across from their brother with tears forming in their eyes. It also makes my heart hurt when he was breathing heavily and winced every time he moved the wrong way. Everyone wasn't in the mood in starting the conversation or even talking. Everyone stared at the sleeping (Y/N) with sadness in their eyes. For about three hours, (Y/N)'s wounds were treated. We applied first aid kit when he was sleeping and he doesn't seem to budge unless it hurts a lot for him which happens a couple of times. After that we waiting for him to open his eyes and do the explaining on what happened when we left him with his dad. Taejon didn't think it was fair to keep it from Rosé so he told her to stay and listen. Of course being a good girlfriend for him, she did but I can see in her eyes that she wasn't liking it.
(Y/N) finally opened his eyes and sat up, took a deep breath and explained what happened and as the explanation continues our faces turned darker and darker.