'Nopeeeee.....'

'Yeppieeeee....'

'Stop it...'

'Okay.. Obeyed! 🙌...' I laughed to myself reading his text...

Next I opened the camera in my phone and took a photo of my crazy lazy self still lying in the bed..... I instantly uploaded it with the caption 'Vacation Morning Vibes ✌' on instagram with no filters at all... I should keep my fans updating what I am doing whilst I am away from them for a while. I know that's crazy, but can't cope though.

Within ten minutes it almost hit 100k likes and Fred was always quick enough to comment on every pic I have uploaded so far.... 'Adore your freckles babe... ❤❤'

Sure the whole fandom may think he is my boyfriend now.... One clue is enough for them to make us an already existing couple on the earth...

It's been two days since I have got back to my home... I didn't go out as I wanted to stay at home being to myself and my family as well... Mia was always staying beside me..

"Hey, you want more popcorn...." I asked as she was gluing her eyes on a TV series playing on Netflix.... Yep Stranger Things.. She is like an obssessed kid..

"Yeah...." ahe replied and I extremely knew that just came out of her mouth and even if I had given her a frog at the moment she would definitely be putting that inside her mouth not having a glance on it as she was not aware of her surrounding right now, what she all cared now was Stranger Things.. Both me and her were in the same boat a few crazy months back and we both have luckily moved on thanks to the time being...

There was no way that Mia was going to take her eyes off the TV.. I was inaudibly groaning to myself for upmteenth time. As the fate suddenly appeared for my luck, there was a commercial break and I grabbed the remote off her hand in a flash...

"Oh no! Don't change it.. Please..." she begged, but yet I did change it... "You are a bad sister..." she yelled at me..

"What? You seriously are telling me bad. You were sticking your eyes on it for whole ass hour and now complain me a bad sister. Crazy...."

"Haha Angry Sian is a sight to be watched..." She laughed filling her mouth with pop corns. I couldn't restrain myself from filling her mouth with another palm full of pop corns which I did the next second..

"Oh...ma...goooo...d... I..can't.. brrea...aaath..." she complained and I couldn't contain my laughter at the moment..

After our little frantic sisterly moment I flipped through the channels to watch 'An our with Kimberly' where all the gossips of Hollywood plus music world are brought on one screen.... I chewed the pop corn as I was watching it with my sister sitting beside me... This is what I need the most where I can have the own peace of my mind.. I turned to my sister and slightly smiled observing her every movement. As she noticed my continuous glare at her, she too averted her gaze to me to give an equal smile following a slight assuring squeeze on my palm. As we moved our gaze back to the screen the picture flashed on it made me freeze for a while... Kimberly's words described it all... The exact picture shown on screen was of Emrys hugging Naomi....

"So you guys may wonder why we brought up the picture of these two love birds who are already engaged.... The famous actress Naomi Jenner and the hunky billionaire Emrys Parker succeeded to give heart attack to many of youngsters a few months back as they went public by confirming their engagement... They always tent to make stories behind themselves day by day and here is the latest news of them...." she continuously kept boasting about the couple as she had known that they had been dating for years and also the all the pre arrangments for their engagement.