Chapter 2: BABY!

"Shh don't cry guys you'll get a mommy or daddy fast! Don why don't you give them a pacifier so they will clam down a little, before we get there." The red head said he was the one driving. What pacifier! I'm not a baby! Ok maybe I act like it sometimes but that dose not mean I'm a baby all the time!

The guy with the black hair put a green pacifier in my mouth and a blue one in Allen's mouth. I don't suck on it but Allen my twin dose right when it enters his mouth. After about 2 minutes I start sucking on the pacifier then look over at Allen to see him asleep.

I soon started falling asleep it's just so comforting and it doesn't help that the car seat was really comfy. I rub my eyes with my hands. "It's ok baby boy go to sleep we have a long dive ahead." The black hair guy said and ruffled my hair. It was comforting. I finally close my eyes to sleep.

I awoke from a pinch in my arm. I look down to see them hooking up a IV but it was weird. It's not clear but a light blue. I look up at the lady to see her smiling down at me. I feel weak. "Oh is the baby hungry?" I look around to see the baby she's talking about. She left the room. I look around to see I'm in a baby crib. I look down to see that I'm in a green onesie.

Allen came to my mind and I quickly look around for him and see he's in another crib sleeping he has the same IV as me and a mask with a tube connected to it around his mouth and nose. He's in a blue onesie with a polar bear in his arms. I look to see if I have a stuffed animal, but I don't. That makes me a little upset why don't I get one and he dose!

The lady came back in to the blue room with tree bottle one was a slight pink and a brown one in her hands. "Hey there buddy, now let's be a good boy and drink your bottle." She brought the normal looking one to my lips but I turn my head. "No... Like..Milk." I took breaths in the middle of the words because I was so weak. "Oh so your just like your brother! How about strawberry flavor?" I shake my head.

"Oh how about chocolate flavor?" I nod but that's all I could do because I feel weak. My eyes are heavy. "Oh don't go to sleep yet, you have to eat buddy." She put the brown bottle to my mouth. I put my pride aside and start sucking. Once the chocolate goodness touched my tongue I sucked faster to get the delicious milk. She took it out of my mouth. "Slow down buddy you don't want to get sick do you?"