Chapter 4

* hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment and tell me how it is. And ask questions*
_______________________________________
I go to the kitchen and make some waffles and bacon for me and Dem. Someone knocks on the door I yell 'I'll get it' it's Xavier. Why me. "Good morning Blake." I want to shut the door in his face for keeping me up all night instead I step aside and let him come in. " It smells great in here. Whoa your place is awesome where are your parents." I hear Demi coming down stairs, Demi hear Xavier ask where out parents are and she starts " Ugh um they-" I cut her off this is sad " they died in a fire." That's a lie but it's not his business. After all he is an ass. Even though he is a asshole he looks as if he cares. I can't elaborate or anything because me and Dem are on a schedule. So I tell Xavier we have to go so we all leave for school. We arrive at the same time. At least we are on time this time. "Demi you should go to them main office and get your shecdule I'm going to head to my first class see you later." I wave as I walk towards English. I hear a a high pitched 'Heeyyy Blakeee' I turn around its Selena "Heeyyy Selen how did you get here before us." Me and Selen fell into an easy conversation. Xavier caught my eye. He waved me over. "Meet me at lunch. We should start working on you making me better." I just nod and walk away. 'tell me why I agreed to this Blake whyyyyy'. This is gonna be a long day. As the day dragged on it was all ready gym class. Man I hate that class. I had just got changed for gym and met with Dem and Selen. The coach makes us run our laps and do the basic 'get into fitness' stuff which by far doesn't work I'm already fit. I notice Xavier walk in about half way through the class and Beatrice runs up to him acting like there together. Are they though what's really going on with them? To my surprise she get shut down by Xavier. He really didn't even look at her and continues to stare at me. 'what is his deal' is all I can think to myself and before I know it he is walking towards me. He has this look in his eye, something that brings back bad memories.
~flashback~
"come on" Jason said " we have been together for a while." he wanted me to have sex with him. " Jason I'm 14 your 17 I want to wait." when I said this he had this look in his eye. This look scared me. It was so sexy, so seductive. I didn't know what to do with myself. ~
      End of flashback
I was snapped out of my thought as he had reached where I was standing " Blake can we talk in private." I grossly agreed and he leads me outside he turned so quickly and pinned me up against the wall. I was sleechless. " I can't figure you put." Is all he said and then he made a joke out of it, "I know I just turned you on, want to take this to the bedroom." he chuckles his sexy laugh agian. Finally catching my breathe I get the nerve to speak "umm no thanks." I punch off him and basically run inside. Demi and Selena run up to me and notice me breathless, obviously they start asking questions. I half way hear them but I  notice Beatrice walking up to me. "I seen you walking out with my man. I came to warn you he is mine so back off." what the actual hell is her problem? "I think it's funny how obsessed you are over him obviously he isn't into you or else he would make that clear he even told you yesterday morning while you were hanging on his arm, plus just a second ago. Now you little bimbo slut you can have any other low life guy you want but him. No. He obviously doesn't like you. He has standards to which you do not meet." She looks shocked and taken back I hear Xavier laugh his laugh but he doesn't say anything, he just laughs and walks out. Demi and Selena are laughing their asses off. I personally thought it was a solid burn moment. But what's up with Xavier. I whisper to  Selena a Demi and let them know I'm leaving. I have no clue what I'm going to do but figure him out if one of them.