Chapter 10

400 READS ! I AM SHOOKED ! I WRITE THESE FOR FUN PLUS CAUSE I KNOW ILL NEVER HAVE A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THESE BOOKS. :) THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I cant believe you guys are finally going on a date. You always talked about how you liked him so much in 7th grade." Toni said as she was doing my hair and makeup. I have to say, even though Toni dresses tomboy, she is hella good at makeup and clothing options. "Shut up. At first i know that we would never date so that is why i never asked him out, but Toni... i like this boy so much that its so hard to explain how i feel." i said as i looked Toni in the mirror as i blushed. "I'm so happy for you Scarlett, i've never seen you so happy." Toni said as she smiled at me through the mirror. She finished my hair as she started with my makeup, "so you know where you guys are going?" "Nope, he kept it very secretive, and I hate it." I said as I got on my phone to text Fangs.

ride or die : Fangs
Bestfriend : Scar

Bestfriend 💍since you're sweets Bestfriend too, do you know where he's taking me tonight ?

Ride Or Die 🤪 : *read @6:39 pm*

Bestfriend  💍: brb getting a new Bestfriend that answers me 😤

Ride Or Die 🤪: you wouldn't dare -_-

Bestfriend 💍 : watch me bitch 😇

Ride Or Die 🤪: I know what it is but Sweets made me promise to not tell you.

Bestfriend 💍: fine, you're still my Bestfriend.

Ride or Die 🤪: be ready at 8, and wear something comfortable :p . I've said to much 🤭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Toni finished my hair and makeup, it was 7:26, so I decided to start changing into my outfit. I didn't know what to wear due to my panicking, so Toni choose something out of my closet. She choose a black top and a yellow mustard overall to put it on top, I choose some boots to go with it. I went into the restroom to change and take some photos.

Once I came out of the restroom, I could have sweared that I saw Toni cry from looking at me

Once I came out of the restroom, I could have sweared that I saw Toni cry from looking at me. "What's wrong!" I said as I rushed to hug her. She smiled at me and returned the hug, "nothing, I just can't believe this is actually happening. SweetPea and you, I'm so happy for you guys." I started tearing up but formed a weak smile towards Toni. "I'm happy about us going out too." A male voice said from the hallway. We looked to who it was and it was the 6'3 ravenboy standing there with his trusty sidekick. Fangs walked over to us to give us a hug as he fall down to Toni's bed. "Hi beautiful, these are for you." SweetPea said with a smile as he handed me a boquete of roses. A huge smile formed on my lips as I grabbed the roses, "thank you." "OKAY ! You lovebirds go away already!" Fangs said as Toni and him laughed. I grabbed my phone and my small backpack as SweetPea handed me his hand to grab. We said bye to them and left to our date.

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨  《 sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴘᴇᴀ 》On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara