Chapter 7

ScaryAlex : I mean not be a cheerleader, but just know I'll always cheer you on

ScaryAlex : I mean not be a cheerleader, but just know I'll always cheer you on. <3 Tagged : @BrennenT-Rex

BrennenT-Rex : I'm so happy you went to my game ❤️
ScaryAlex : of course. <3 you did so good !
JuggieWithABoogie : she dragged me to the game but I have to say... it was fun.
BrennenT-Rex : hmm, I think you went to see your lover @Betty_Coco
Betty_Coco : omg guys :,)
JuggieWithABoogie : Maybe I did. Do you have a problem with that ?

CherylBomb : adorable!!! 😩😩

FangsFogarty : it was actually fun... seeing people get hurt
ScaryAlex : future murder
SweetsAPea : who said he wasn't already ? He killed my heart with his cuteness ;)
FangsFogarty : geez, baby... you didn't have to tell people ;)
ScaryAlex : you guys are to gay for me 👀

"Babbbbbbyyy." I said trying to get out of Brennen's grip. "Love meeeee Alexxx." Brennen said trying to plant kisses on my neck and face. "You're to sweaty. Go away." I said trying to push him away playfully. Brennen frowned and started walking away. I looked at him and started running towards him jumping on his back, "I love you babe!" Brennen smiled and turned around facing me, lifting me off the ground kissing my face. "Hey hey! Stoppp. You're sweaty tho. Go change, the group is going out to eat." I said as I spinner Brennen around towards the locker rooms. "Fine... wait here." Brennen said as he kissed my cheek and went to go change.  
"I have to say... he really likes you." SweetPea said as he sneak up on me. I jumped up in a scared way, "Jesus Pea, you scared the crap out of me." SweetPea laughed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I chuckled and rolled my eyes, "it's fine, just don't it again." SweetPea crossed his heart, "promise. I can't believe you guys lasted to a two months already..." I blushed and smiled, "and you said we weren't going to last." SweetPea rolled his eyes playfully, "that was when I liked you, you idiot." I looked at him confused, "you didn't like me. You liked Alissa." SweetPea frowned, "no i didn't Alex. I liked you since we were kids... I probably still like you.." I looked at SweetPea with a frowned, "Sweets, you can't tell me that... I'm happy... with Brennen." SweetPea grabbed my hand and hold it on his, "look at me and tell me you never felt anything more then friends towards me." I looked at SweetPea then looked down to the ground, "I can't... I did like you before but I really like Brennen... face it SweetPea, a us well never happen. We aren't a good a match." SweetPea released my hand and frowned, "alright, I'll see you later Scarlett." SweetPea walked back to the group. "Hey baby." Brennen said as he walked out of the locker rooms and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What's wrong?" Brennen saw me with a frown. "Nothing babe. Just thinking." I said as I turned to face him with a smile. "Ah, what were you thinking?" Brennen said as he kissed my cheek. "On how much I love you." I said as I giggled. Brennen looked at me and smiled, "I love you so much Scarlett." I put my hands on his jawline, "I love you so much too Brennen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RubiesSola : I'm her actually daddy 😚💋 Tagged : @ScaryAlex

ScaryAlex : yess you are 😉🖤
BrennenT-Rex : BACK OFF RUBY !
RubiesSola : she's already pergo with my babies 😇
BrennenT-Rex : 😤 fight me

FangsFogarty : lookkk at my gemmsss 😚💘
ScaryAlex : we love you Bestfriend 💋💋

ToniTopazzz : I'm questioning my sexuality now, I'm lesbian
RubiesSola : I thought you were American
JuggieWithABoogie : 😂😂😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE CHAPTER :,)
XOXO, J