#4

Teacher Gerard// Your teacher, Mr. Way gives you a detention after school.

You were tired and slightly giddy on your way to Mr. Ways' class. As you clung to your books and your (b/f/n) rambled on beside you.

As you approached his class you got nervous, exited butterflies in your stomach. Everyone one took their seats once you heard the faint sound of footsteps approaching the classroom.

Everything froze as he walked in the room. Shaggy, raven hair, white shirt with sleeves rolled up and top button undone and the usual coffee in hand.

He had only been here for two months for experience. So he was still young.

"(Y/n )" you mustn't have been paying attention as he called your names twice.

"Y-yes" you managed.

"Homework?" He asked with his hand stretched toward you. He smelt of coffee you thought.

"Oh" you said aloud without realising "I, um, forgot sir" you gave an apologetic smile and looked up expectantly.

He sighed.

Uh oh, you thought.

"Detention miss (y/l/n )" he moaned and walked off.

As the rest of the day rolled by slowly or quickly, you couldn't tell, you started wondering if you forget homework on purpose.

As the last bell went you nervously shuffled towards his classroom.

As usual you took your seat and stared out the window waiting for him to arrive.

Late as usual comes strolling in, Mr. Way with yet another coffee.

"Oh" he stopped " I didn't think you'd come" he laughed and walked towards you.

"I always come" you said slowly feeling heat creep up on you cheeks.

He took a seat in front of you and stayed for a while before beginning to speak again.

"So (y/n) your a really great student I just don't know why you have these problems with homework.

Oh. You thought. This is were the conversation is going, not like you expected different but you like to think it would change.

Deep in thought you were rushed back to reality when you felt his hand placed on top of yours.

"Talk to me (y/n)" he whispered gently.

It was like a tornado of butterflies in your stomach.

"What's your home life like?" He questioned with deep concern.

"It-its nothing I just forgot...sorry sir" was all you could manage as you looked back at your hand that was rested on yours had slowly moved off.

"Go, leave early" he said with a smile.

You looked up surprised but hurried to grab your bag almost sad to be leaving. Before you were out the door he called your name.

"Yeah" you turned around.

"Come in as much as you want, detention or no detention."                 

Then he winked at you.