Chapter 1

_______________________________

"It's your turn, mate. Roll the bloody dice before I threaten to chop your precious jewels off."

The new boy flinches at the older boy's dirty words and his co-worker immediately puts a comforting hand on his back.

"Don't worry about him. Mondays are always Louis' worst days." He says into his ear.

The boy rolls his eyes and says in a low, slow voice, "Every day is Louis' worst day."

Louis winks at him and takes a large drink from his glass. "You catch on fast, kid."

Today is an important day for the judges. They always throw a party when a newcomer walks in, celebrating their arrival in various ways. Normally, Louis plans everything but quite recently he's lost that privilege when he took them all to a strip club and got black out drunk.

They all sit on the couches in the back room, glasses of water in front of them since the producers don't want them getting tipsy right after a show, which Louis thinks is outrageous and let's everyone know it.

Shawn, who's sitting beside new boy, yawns loudly. "Let's do some shit before I get too bored. Anyone have anything?"

Louis open his mouth but Nick immediately stops him. "You've lost your privilege, Tomlinson. Don't say a word."

"What happened?" The new boy asks, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

Louis chuckles in his seat, slouched down and beanie over his face. "You're too young, boyo."

"He's 24, Louis. Shut up." Nick snaps. He turns to the boy. "Louis decided to be immature a few nights ago, that's all. He lost all of his party planning privileges."

"Is it a crime to want to have fun?" Louis fights back, sitting up a bit to project his voice.

Nick sighs heavily. "We all want to have fun, Louis. Just not the same way you do."

Louis throws his hands up in frustration, having it. "Ask the boy what he wants to do then! Sitting here like idiots isn't going to get us anywhere so why not just ask the poor boy what he wants to do?!"

They all look at him with shock clear on their faces before turning to look at the new boy. He just sits with his head down, chestnut curls falling into his face a bit.

Shawn puts a hand on his shoulder. "What do you want to do, Harry?"

He thinks about it for a bit, seeming to be contemplating his options. "Club?"

Louis suddenly leaps up and pumps his fists in the air before pointing at Nick. "Suck my dick!"

"Already have..." He mumbles so quietly that no one catches it.

...

"It's fucking suffocating in here. Tell the bouncer to open a damn window or something."

"Louis, zip it."

Harry looks at the older boy warily before everting his eyes and taking a small sip from his drink. Shawn had bought him a mixed drink when they arrived but he isn't too sure what's in it. He only knows it contains a large percent of vodka that will keep him on his toes for the rest of the night and a bit of juice as a chaser. Nick stumbles over to Harry and places a hand on his shoulder, getting a bit close.

"Are you having fun, Harry?" He asks him, his hot, beer-smelling breath fanning over Harry's face.

Harry leans away, trying to catch his breath. "Yeah, I am. Thank you."