Georgia Conception :">

Georgia Conception

-  Maputi, Long and Curl Hair, Snob sa mga lalaki, Mabait, parang hindi babae minsan dahil mas maclose niya ang libro kaysa sa Mall. Although she's been in a Modeling career but stopped. 

- Half British-American, Simply Beautiful, Impatient, Matalino, She doesn't like to commit errors. It's also because of her father's practices to her. To be PERFECT 

_____________________________________________________________

Life of Georgia

Past 8 years

"Gia!" tinatawag na ako ni dad.

"Dad.." takot ako kay dad e.. strikto kasi si dad. Perfectionist kasi siya eh.

"What kind of grade is this!?" sermon sakin ni dad. Lagi naman e.

"Rolando!" sita sakanya ni Mommy, madalas din silang mag-away dahil sakin. lagi kasi akong pinagagalitan ni daddy about my grades. hindi naman siya bagsak pero hindi parin pasado sa standards niya.

"Shut up!" sagot ni dad kay mom

"Matataas naman ang grades niya a! ano bang mali o problema dyan?" tanong ni mom kay dad

"As we all know! Georgina! She's the heiress of all our business! Of coarse she need to prove that she can! With those high grades not the grades like thi!" sabi ni dad. tapos tinapon niya yung cards ko. top 1 ako pero 95. 99 lang ang grades ko. ang gusto ni daddy 98-100 dapat ang grades ko. Nag aaral naman ako ah. hindi pa ba sapat para kay dad yung mga paghihirap ko? i started to cry...

"Anak.. intindihin mo nalang ang daddy mo ha." pag cocomfort sakin ni mommy

"kahit ganun yung daddy mo sayo, mahal ka non, anak ka niya, gusto niya yung makakabuti sayo.."

"Pero mommy, i'm already doing my best! At first *sniff* i don't really like to handle those business! All i want is to live normal! no one controls me no one commands me of what to do. Mommy" i hugged her. 

--- 3 years later --

"Mommy! I got the first honor!" i shouted 

"Oh, Congrats my dear! I'm sorry I don't have time to attend to the Occasion" sabi ni mommy

"It's okay mom!" i hugged her

"As I need to Expect" Hay.. nako.. =.=

"What is you general average?" nakkooo.

"9......7 >point< 9....2...." i bowed sinipa ni daddy yung table

"Rolando!" sabi ni mommy, i started to cry again

"I told you to focus on your studies! but what did you do?" Kinuha niya gadgets ko Ipad, Laptop, Cellphones.

"I will not give this back unless you'll reach the grade i'm looking for"

>>>>>>>>... and that's the life of GEORGIA CONCEPTION <<<<<

She became a man hate because of her Father. All her life, she didn't felt that she has a Father. Although she has, a Strict one and a Buisness minded man.

She said to her self that she'll not love that kind of person. She want just a simple and happy life. She became what she is know because of him. She's Blaming her father because of what she is now. A snob, impatient, perfectionist that causes some people to dislike her.