Bullies must be dealt with.

Start from the beginning

Cardin and his crew was laughing the whole time..Meanwhile at team JNPR,RWBY,MSHC table. Shaun who had been quietly listening to his friends talk.  starts to get up. Solitaire stops him and smiles

Solitaire:"I know what your thanking.. now mess him up reaaall good!"

Shaun nodded and empty his tray of food and starts walking  over to Cardin with his tray in hand. he whistled to get Cardin's attention.

Cardin:"hu-"

Was all he could say before a tray smacked him across his head sending him to the ground with aloud *bang* causing everyone to look as Cardin fell to the floor.Shaun dropped the tray as Cardin's teammates get up with shocked  looks on their faces

Cardin:"Don't just stand there get him"

As he says this Shaun kicked him in the face and blocked an incoming kick toward him and pushed it away before an short fat boy tried to throw punches at Shaun.. Only for him to doge them and kicked him in the gut causing him to cough out spit. Hugging his now messed up stomach he tried to stand up but only to be kneed in the face, Shaun looked at the other two who charged at him the taller boy stuck first, only for Shaun to duck it then parry a fist for him to headbutt the Mohawk boy dazing him Shaun sensed a kick coming he duck causing him to hit his teammate and leg swiped the taller boy before stomping down on his head. All three where beaten fast enough to make even Ozpin Scared. Cardin had gotten up from his knock out earlier. Shaun grabbed his head and slammed it down into the ground causing it to shake before he spoke.

Shaun:"I can deal with you being a little prick in class and bullying one of my.. no scratch that IF I catch you bullying Jaune are another Faunas again.."

Shaun activated his left hand hidden blade. Without saying more he let off of Cardin and begun to walk back to his friends. Cardin who probably pissed himself sat up for no more then a second he fell unconscious. As Shaun made his way back to his friends who all but his teammates looked shocked at what just happen every thing happen in a blur.Before he could reach his team hi felt an hand touch his shoulder. Without thinking he spun around and he was about to elbow her in the gut until he was stop by Maple. Shaun stopped and looked at the bunny girl. 

???:"T..thank you"

she said with a smile bowing lightly.

Shaun:"please there's no need for that.."

Shaun said warmly as he guided her by the shoulders to stand up.

Maple:"I think it's about time we go"

???:"before you go can i know your name?"

Shaun:"Hakeem.. And you?"

???:"Velvet"

Velvet said with a big smile on her face. Though it was a friendly interaction.. Clarline did not like the way Velvet was starring at Shaun. Thinking swiftly Clarline walked up to her and introduce herself repeatedly saying she's Shaun's girlfriend. 

Solitaire:"Alright she get's it.."

Shaun:"it was nice meeting you Velvet."

The bell ringed and the assassin's melted into the sea of students like when you rub in lotion on your skin. The incident didn't go unnoticed though as the next class period Shaun was called up into Ozpin's office.

Ozpin:"...What where you thanking?"

Ozpin's tone was dead serious as the young assassin stood in front of him.

Shaun:"I told you.. i tried to make it as quick as possible"

Ozpin:"And you did make it quick.. tell me did-"