Cuddle Time

"Doky! Doky! Doky! Doky!"

"Chaengy! Chaengy! Chaengy!"

Chaeyoung ran into her room to find Dk lying on his bed on his phone. His bed was the closest to Chaeyoung's in the room and sometimes in the middle of the night had midnight feasts.

"Cuddles?" She opened her arms out to Dk who didn't move an inch. He shook his head and she put her arms down and pouted. "Why not?"

"I'm busy" she sighed and left the room to find S.coups, slamming the door behind her.

She found Coups in his office listening to a new song. "Coups! I want cuddles but Dk is 'busy'." He chuckled lightly and looked down.

"I'm sorry Chaeng. Maybe Jeonghan will." She looked at him with disgust as he tuned around, put on his headphones and continued listening to music. She left the office and searched for Jeonghan.

"Hany? You know you love me?" He looked up from the television to look at Chae.

"Chae, my shows on. I can't right now." He turned back to the television and Chaeyoung stormed out.

Who else could she ask? The performance team was practicing and knowing Hoshi they would be gone until early in the morning. Vernon and Seungkwan were grocery shopping. Woozi and Joshua were writing for the next vocal team comeback. The only people here were Dk, Coups and Jeonghan, who rejected her request or Wonwoo and Mingyu.

They were probably playing games together in Wonwoo's room. She headed to the door and knocked quietly before entering to see her predictions were true.

"Hi." She waved to them and Mingyu paused the game and opened his arms. Chaeyoung walked towards him and let him hug her.

Wonwoo stroked her hair and smiled at her. "What's wrong princess?"

"No one wants to cuddle. I've asked everyone here and everyone is busy" Wonwoo turned the game off and walked towards the two.

He sat on his bed and opened his arms. "How about a group cuddle?"

Mingyu and Chaeyoung fell into his arms and they all laid on the bed cuddling. Chaeyoung was the little spoon, Wonwoo was the big spoon and Mingyu was the bigger spoon. Soon after Dokyeom, Coups and Jeonghan wondered where they were and to their surprise they found the three on the bed asleep.

They would certainly be using this as blackmail.