CHAPTER 5

I closed my eyes and imaged playing in the cool sea water. It is so hot today. I want to leave, but Kane is serious about his job. A little too serious. I could not help being swept away in my own thoughts. I hate this Kane. It is all about work with him. I moaned lightly. "You seem like you are finished." Kane said taking my paper. Oh-oh. I am going to get into trouble now. "As I thought. You have not touched it." he said looking at me from his seat. I moved uncomfortably around in my seat. "Is there a reason to why you have not started?" "I.. um.. was going to start." "I think you need a little encouragement." he said getting up. I looked down. "No, I'll get started." I said not daring to look at him. He picked me up in one quick movement. I was taken aback by his sudden primitive wilds. "Where are we going?" I asked as I looked up at him. "You need proper house training. Your posture is terrible, you do not look people in the eyes when you talk and you are daydreaming too much." he said not looking at me. I gulped. What is he going to do? He stopped in front of a room. He opened the door and put me down. "Go inside." "And if I don't want to?" I froze to the spot where I stood. The room was lighted by a chandelier. I took in the room. He, I swallowed, he lit these candles knowing that we would end up here. But why here? I looked around and tried to figure out what we were going to do this time. To the left stood a closet and a bed in the centre. An armchair was to the wall with the closet. "Obedience is a virtue." he said pushing me. "What are you doing?" I asked as he locked the door. He smirked and took off his jacket. "You are asking too many questions. Now, come." he said sitting down on the bed. I looked at the floor. "Now!" he barked in a deeper tone. "Do not make me have to talk for a third time." he stated. I walked over to him. His body was already so free around me. He was not stiffly sitting with a hidden ounce of iration buried within his face. "Now strip." I looked at him in confusion. His eyes told me he was not joking. I began to take off my layers. Please, I have been naked in front of him before, but this feels more intimate. I am stripping my own clothing after all. My heart pounded and my fingers trembled. Kane watched as I dropped the satin material to the floor. It hit me. Kane is watching me. The man I want to cover my body in kisses is watching me take off my stays. I smiled softly. That was not very lady like. But so what? Right now I am his lady and I want to do what he commands. "Come closer." he said already growing as he called me even closer. I walked up to him. He was not shy at all and I liked that. Hot sighs began to leave me. "We will work on your eye contact. Do not break eye contact. Do you think you can do that for me, Leyla?" he asked while trailing his hands down my waist. He makes me feel so small and yet so alive at the same time. He makes me responsible for the outcome. "Yes, sir." I mouthed obediently. I pulled away as his fingers find my thighs. That, again? "Do not move." he said still looking me in the eyes. I nodded finding courage. It was not so difficult. He let his hands slip between my thighs. Kane slid it down a bit causing me to gulp. His eyes were alive and it made me wish I could touch him. I want to make him feel the way he makes me. Unbearably hot and then I want to help him down from his high. "Give me your hand." he instructed and I did. He placed my hand on my tummy. "Now go down." "Why?" "What did I say about that?" he asked taking my other hand. "Sorry." "Do not apologize. Just do as I say." he sighed tiredly. He gave me a short smile before returning to his stern self. I can do this. I sighed. It's for him. All for him. I let my hand go down. When I reached my pelvis, he took my hand and placed it on my vagina. I moaned as he used my fingers to massage the area. "Keep your eyes on me." he barked. "Kane.. ah.. stop!" I gasped. My body was tingling. "Did I say you could call me by name and that word is prohibited from your vocabulary. Now put a finger in." he said not blinking. "Me? O.on my own?" my lip quivered. I began to redden. Show a little sympathy, please? I batted my eyes and gave him a faint smile. I have never done this. It hurt when he did it. He held no mercy as he began to count. "1, 2,3.." "Okay!" I blurted out. I slipped a finger inside myself. I breathed out in pleasure. That did not hurt. Well, I'm surprised. "Add another." he said using his thumbs to draw shapes on my inner thighs. I whimpered as I managed to stick another finger in. O.oaky. That one broke something. I leaned forward. Kane smiled as he placed his hands on my waist. He is so encouraging. I want to close my eyes. I imitated him when he did it. Holy... "Uh..Kane." I broke a rule, I think? But all I could think about is him. His sexy lips, the way they could from a leer at will, his long blond hair that curls when it is wet, his earthy scent, the dark tone he takes when he is upset, that adorable crooked nose of his and most of all, him. All of him. I thrusted my hips forward as I lost myself in the pleasure. "It feels s. so..o.." I groaned as I closed my eyes. My knees buckled. If it wasn't for him I would be on the floor. "Good?" he asked like the know it all he is. But he was wrong, so astonishingly wrong. "Nooo. Yoou...Lord all...All I want is you." my raspy voice made it's broken way out. My own nectar glazed my hand. I spitefully took my fingers out. The small of my back hurt, my slit was pouring and I was becoming agitated. I want him to do it and I want him to do it now. Kane dug his nails into my thighs when his hands got down there. I winced in pain. It was an appreciated feeling. "And all I want is you, Leyla. Do you think you can handle me? Can you make me finish inside of you?" I nodded. "Yes, yes, oh yes and most certainly yes!" I sounded so needy, so deprived and I am. I moved over and got on top of him. He allowed it all. My helpless whines and the rubbing. "You will soon be rewarded for your effort, my dear." he grinned. I will? My body fell on his and my full heavy breasts pressed against his chest. "Kane." I grabbed on to his shirt. "Yes?" he is acting so unbothered. I whined weakly into his neck. He is only rubbing my back and smiling benevolently. Like he is some type of Lord. Desperation and a bit of humiliation took me into a dark tunnel as I bounced on his lap. Why is he so mean? "Kane, please." I tugged on his hair as I softly whimpered for him. "I would love to help, my dear, but like always. Time is up. You can use the bathroom to clean yourself up." he with a mature air of coolness as he picked me up and placed me on the bed. Wide eye and wet, I gulped down a no. He played me. "How devilish." I remarked softly, out of breath and stunned. "Excuse me?" Kane turned back.  He fixed his questioning eyes on me. Oops. I wantingly fingered myself and he watched it all happen. "Nothing, sir." I am not stooping to his level. He is being ridiculous and I am going to ignore it. I moped over at him and then I got up. "You sure, Leyla?" Ugh, I hate his high and mighty ego sometimes. "Yes, sir." I grumbled. "Good and next time," he opened the door, "listen to the rules and I will give you what you want." I am not trusting that smile anymore. I want to roll up and cry cause he is not giving me what I want. It is so hard sometimes. Never mind. I breathed the tension away and waltzed to the bathroom. I slammed the door shut. Obnoxious dictator.