CHAPTER 12

I sat next to my mother. She was inspecting my hand. "What a lovely ring." she said taking it off. I took it from her and put it back on. "Can you please stop? It is just a ring." "A ring that is three times the size of the mayor's wife. How does a teacher make enough money to buy such a jewel?" she asked. "It was his grandmother's and please stop it." I sighed pulling my hand away. Salien smiled. "It is a very beautiful ring miss." Kendric nodded. "Thank you all. I must go now." "Where are you going?" my mother asked following me. "Kane and I are going to take a walk. I want to see the daisies." I picked up Neptune. He was in a basket. Pampered pup. "Leyla." What is he doing here? "Sorry Mrs. He would not leave." Conwell said. Klaus grabbed me by my arm. "How could you call off the wedding? What will your father say about this? You are fooling around with a..." "Do not put your hands on her." Kane freed me. I held on to him. "You. You think you are something. You are nothing." I slapped Klaus. "Stop talking about yourself. It is creepy. You should leave while your dignity is still intact." I said feeling hormonal. Kane chuckled. "This is not over Anderson." "I think it is. She has made her choice." Kane narrowed his eyes at Klaus. "You showed up at the right time." I said hugging Kane after Klaus left. "I know right? Now come one." Kane was the one doing the dragging. It was at this moment I saw him. He was a man in his early twenties. Perfect build, a little stubble, dark blonde hair and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I would follow him anywhere. I stopped. "Am I pulling too hard?" Kane started to worry. The others made themselves scares. I took Kane to my room. "Why did you bring me here?" he asked picking up a stuffed toy. "You know why." I mumbled already stripping him. "We can not." Kane whispered letting me do it. I took his hands and placed them on my waist. He licked his lips with hunger and leaned in. "Yes, we can. We can do whatever we set our minds to." I purred going down to my knees. "Oh. Leyla..this is not very lady...like behavior." Kane groaned meekly as I sucked him. I looked up while I swallowed him. This is not that hard. His face was far from his constantly blank expression. He seemed to be enjoying himself. His eyes held that fire I wanted to burn my body tenderly. I need him. Not just needed, required. I wanted to take charge, at least for now. I stood up and pushed him back on to my bed. Kane bit his lip as he watched me. I got on top of him. "Huh!" I trembled as his cock filled me up. I leaned in and kissed him. He firmly held on to my waist, sending shivers down my spine. I melted into the kiss. He drew unknown shapes in my skin. "This is new." Kane groaned pulling away first to get some air. I felt his solid mass go deeper. I quivered in pure bliss as I began to ride him. "I would say call me master, but that is your line." I chuckled as I held on to his shoulders, digging my nails into his skin. He tensed up and then relaxed. "I do not mind, master." Kane Iet an uncontrollable warmness spread throughout me. I kissed him with great eagerness. He complied willingly, sucking on my tongue. Kane moaned dramatically as I stopped moving. "Say it again." I said placing my hands on either side of his head and I leaned forward. "Please, master. I need you to." he panted. He reached and gently shook me. "Beg." I smiled closing my eyes. "What?" Kane looked up with parted lips. I lifted my lower half. "Okay! Please, please, please. Do not stop master. I need more." he quickly grabbed me. "Good boy, Kane." I sat back down. You can tell he was annoyed with me, but let us save that for a later date. I started off slowly, but his pleas were heard. "Please master, faster." I did what he begged me to do. I moaned and as he begged for more. Is this why he likes to play all these games? I licked his neck before I bit him. "Leyla...too much!" Kane whimpered grabbing on to my bedsheets. "What did you call me, Kane? You have no respect at all." I shook my head and held on to his throat. My insides melted and I turned in to goo. Kane's hands got lost in my hair. "I am sorry...ah..master." he growled. I felt him swallow. I smiled. His hand took a firm hold of my waist. He started to move me. Oh sweet honey. I moaned. My breathing became labored. Kane held on to me, coming off of the same high. I trembled and tensed up, until the final moment. We both crashed. I let go of him and got up. My body ached, but I still wanted him. "How are you feeling, love?" I asked playing with his hair. "Like I became your submissive." he sighed passing his hand down his chest. "You may have, but do you want to switch the roles, again?" I asked undoing my hair. Kane sat up and pinned me down. "Yes please." I am going to be busy for the rest of the day. I lay back and parted my legs. "Get to work." I snapped my fingers. "You are having a power trip right now. I do not find it cute." Kane folded his arms. "Fine, I can do it myself." I sighed ready to use my fingers. "Do not take the pleasure out of this for me." Kane huffed snatching my hand. "If I am your princess then that makes you my daddy." I smirked placing his hand on me. "Yes, and right now daddy wants you to let him make love to you senselessly." "I really like that idea...daddy." I cooed. "I am going to make you one happy princess." he said getting ready for a good time. I am already happy, but I will tell him that later. For now, I just want to enjoy him.