CHAPTER 10

Why did my mother invite Kane over for dinner tonight? It was just the three of us. "So Kane, you and Leyla have been enjoying yourselves. When am I going to be asked the big question?" my mother asked. I looked over at Kane. "Once she is ready, I will gladly ask you and Mr. Weatherbee's blessing." I looked over at him. I took his hand. I kept my eyes down. "Very well. Do not make me regret canceling the wedding." I stood up. "I do not have to marry him!?" I looked down at Kane. He shrugged. "I thought it wise. You two have the town hot on your tracks." my mother sighed. "What do you mean by that?" I asked taking my seat. "Your secret is unraveling. You kids can be free now." she smiled getting up. Kane pulled me into a hug. "We can be together." I smiled. "Yes and now we do not have to hide it." he said. He was as happy as I was. I looked up at him. "So how do we celebrate?" I asked him. He held my face. "There is a great play about a lost cat tomorrow night." Kane mumbled passing his thumb over my lips. "I would love to." I said taking his hand and moving in for a kiss. Kana and I can be together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took my seat as the curtain opened. Kane and I were holding hands. Not much people noticed, or cared. Five minutes into the play I was bored. "How about we take our leave?" Kane whispered in my ear. I nodded and we slipped away. "The cat was played by one of my old students." Kane looked down rethinking his life. "I have the best idea." I said grabbing his hand. We went to my place. It is time to show him my new bathing suit. "Nice, very nice." Kane said getting up from my bed. "Let us go then." "Stop dragging me around." Kane did not budge this time. I tugged on his hand. "If I must." he sighed giving me control. I giggled my way out to the beach. I left Kane to undress and went into the water. "Hurry up Kane." I called to him. "Okay. I am coming." he laughed. I turned my back on him. The water feels good. I closed my eyes and tilted my head upwards to the crescent moon. Kane's strong arms wrapped around me. He put me on the sand. My eyes went down to his lips, they were moving, but I heard nothing. "Are you listening to me?" he asked playfully biting my ear. I shook my head. "I am sorry. What did you say?" I am going to get into so much trouble. "Never mind. Just let me taste." he sighed passing a hand through his hair. Waves came rolling over us. The taste of his lips was like a drug that I could not get enough of. My core was heating up just thinking about his solid, firm, thick cock inside of me. "Kane." I gasped in his mouth. I moved back and let his tongue lead. I could not think straight, all I could think about was the man in front of me. This man, my teacher, my lover and my everything. He pulled away and went to my ear. "You are my princess now." His voice sent chills down my spine. His hot breath was burning my skin. I nodded. "I want to be your everything." I moaned. "You are Leyla." he faintly chuckled taking off my top. I lost myself in his warmth. He sucked on my breast while his hand rubbed my entrance. "Ah. K.Kane!" Raspy moans escaped my trembling lips. Kane nipped my harden nipple. "Uh..ha!" I could feel myself breaking in his hand. He did not stop caressing me. My juice flowed and he did not stop rubbing. His lips went up to my neck. He found that one extra sensitive area. "I love you so much Kane." I shuddered. All I got in response was a deep moan from him. My hands went to his back. He was stroking my inner walls. "Ah! Kane! Oh!" Why did he have to be so good at this? My breath was laced with lust. A wave rushed out of me. So hot and I want more. His other hand traced my skin effortlessly. He ever so slightly outlined my curves. "Leyla, look at me." Kane purred in a silky tone. I turned my attention to him. "You are mine and I will not share you with anyone. Only keep your gaze on me. Do not smile for another man. You are mine and mine alone." Kane's words made me wetter. "If this is a marriage proposal then I do. I million times, I do." I chirped. "I was hoping you would understand. Your body is so beautiful." he said groaned looking down at me sweetly. A smirk played on my lips. It was wiped off my face when Kane pushed his cock into me. "U.hhh..mmmh!" My nails ran down his back. Kane grunted as he pushed all of himself into me. "That's better." he said going back to my neck. So mean. I dug my nails into his back as he bit me. He pulled back with a little blood on his lips. I thrust my hip forward. "Uhhhh!" he let out a sexy deep moan, that made my body crave for him even more. I bit my lip. He is so sexy. His fingers were so cold against my burning skin. "Mhmm!" I arched my body for easier access. "You keep surprising me Leyla," he said as I reached my climax. I began to pant as he moved faster in me. "I wonder if you are ready for me?" he said whispering in my ear. I am. I can not hold it in any longer. And just like that my body was at peace. Kane threw his head back. "Huh. That was astounding." I whispered letting him go. Kane stared at me. His piercing blue eyes did not let me go. "It was, was it not?" he sighed. His voice was husky. I just need to lay here and get my energy back. Kane went to my side. We watched the night sky fade into me dawn. "Let's get you back home." Kane said getting up. I got up and fixed my clothes. Kane picked me up. "We have to do this again." I yawned a little. Kane just laughed. I filled his head with ideas for our puppy's name. We are going to get him later. I do not know what our future holds, but I like how it is going so far.