new home ♡

i'm sorry i suck at imagines lmao.

•••

"where do you want the chair?" grayson asked as him and sean carried in the leather recliner.

"right over there. but sit at an angle." you instructed as you emptied out a box of you and ethan's wedding pictures.

ethan comes in with a small end table, sitting it right by the couch. he catches your eye and walks over to you.

"hey babe," he said, his arm wrapping around your shoulder and pulling you closer to him to give you a kiss on the forehead.

"hey," you chuckled.

"do you need any help?" he asked.

"no," you shook your head. "lisa is helping me with the smaller things. i'm good for right now."

he nods. "okay. i'm gonna go finish. i love you." he kissed your cheek and ran off before you had the chance to say it back.

you were happy. very happy. you and ethan just bought a new home. it was a little bigger than you wanted because it was just the two of you, but you were content with the home. you couldn't be more excited.

after emptying out the box of pictures, you take them over to the steps where you were going to hang them all up.

"hey y/n! where do you want this sign?" lisa asked, holding up an old homemade sign that had 'the dolans' with you and ethan's initials on it.

"umm, just sit it down somewhere. i'll find a place for it." you told her and continued hanging up pictures.

•••

hours went by, and almost everything was here and in the right place. it was getting late, so everyone decided to go back home.

"i'm so tired," ethan said, walking into the kitchen as you did some dishes. looking over at him, you nod in agreement. "why don't you just forget about those and come to bed? you've work hard all day." he said, coming up behind you and sitting his chin on your shoulder.

"i don't know. i just feel like it needs to be done." you said. "i'm almost done anyways."

he lets go of you and rummages through the  cabinets. there wasn't much to choose from yet, you haven't been to to the grocery store yet.

you finish with the dishes, and decide to go to bed. ethan follows you out, shutting off the light. your dog, pixie, follows closely behind you and up the stairs.

"mm," ethan hummed as he slapped your butt. "i love your ass."

you laughed. "stop."

he laughed and you entered the room, going through the mess of boxes to find your bed.

"ugh," you laid down, "it feels so good to lay down."

ethan took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his underwear. he shuts off the light and hops in beside you, pixie following him.

he gets under the covers and cuddles you.

"are you happy with the new house?" he asked.

"of course E," you said. "i couldn't be any happier than i am right now."

that made ethan smile, even thought it was dark and you couldn't see it. "me too. i can't wait to start our own little family."

•••

ok wow this sucked ass but go check out chapter one of my new book "bliss" the first chapter sucks but it's ok lmao