happy ♡

just pretend ethan has graduated k? k

"It's not fair," you pout, your arms crossed as Ethan drove down the road, taking you to school.

"What's not fair?" He asked, making a left.

"You. It's not fair that you've already graduated." You humph.

He chuckles, his hand moving to your thigh, patting it. "Oh, stop complaining you only have a few months left."

"That's too long." You said. "I'm just going to drop out."

He laughs and makes another left, into the school. "Chill, babe. Like I said, a few more months then you'll be free from hell."

"Not quite," You say and he looks over at you, confused. "I got accepted to UCLA."

His face lifts open, his mouth hangs open. "No way!"

You giggled, nodding your head. "Yes! I got the letter yesterday morning."

He parks the car into a lot and leans over the console, giving you a tight hug. "Baby, I'm so proud of you. That's awesome."

"Thanks Eth. I'm really happy that you accepted my choice." You smiled faintly.

"As long as it makes you happy. And I've been thinking... That it wouldn't hurt to get an apartment in LA? I mean; you're going to UCLA. Grayson and I were talking and we could get an apartment up there; the three of us. Since our careers our taking off so quickly, why not?"

Your smile grows ten times bigger, it hurt your face. "That'd be great, actually."

"I know. We were looking and we found a few that we were going to go look at. I figured you would've got accepted so we went ahead and started making appointments."

"Gosh, I love you." You smiled and leaned over to kiss his lips.

"I love you too, babe. Have a good day." He kisses you two more times, short and settle before you exited the car.

I didn't know how to end it buuut, yeahhh. I thought that kinda cute tbh. I cove done better lol