Character Info

ROYAL APE FAMILY

Julius

-The father of Kira, Ryder and Livius and the mate of Amelia. He is the leader of Kira's former tribe (before she transferred to Caesar's) and is a proud father of his three children. He is also the son in law of Caesar. He is stern when it comes to the protection of his people but becomes a different ape when he is with his family.

Amelia

-The mother of Kira, Ryker and Livius and the mate of Julius. She rules beside her mate and is the mother in law of Caesar. She rescued Kira when she was a toddler and became a proud parent to her.

Giovanni

-The adoptive uncle of Kira, Ryker and Livius. He was their mentor during their childhood and became somewhat of an uncle to them when they have problems they do not want their parents to know. Sadly, his death took a toll on the three siblings but his name was remembered through Gio, Blue Eyes and Lake's son.

Kira

-The Ape Queen and the mate of Caesar. She was raised by apes when Amelia rescued her from a pack of wolves after an accident and met Caesar after she was captured by the two legs when she was still an apprentice to Giovanni. She became the mother of two children.

Caesar

-The Ape King and the mate of Kira. He was raised by a human and lived his childhood within humanity but when he was brought to the Ape Sanctuary, he met Kira and began a rebellion for the Apes' freedom. He became a father of two children.

Ryker

-The big brother of Kira and Livius. He was known to be the joker of the three and tend to team up with Kira to make some mischief in their childhood days and was afraid of Adeline when she had a ginat amount of crush on him and became overbearing. But he learned to fall in love with her as they grew up and had children with her.

Livius

-He was the calm and smart brother among the three but when it came to his mate, he would become a blubbering mess of hoots and sign language which Ryker always tease him about. He learned to become brave enough through Kira's encouragement and ended up getting mated to Amy and had kids.

Adeline

-The stubborn mate of Ryker and the sister in law of Kira. She was wary of Kira at first whenever she and Ryker hang out together and Ryker was terrified of her being her crush. She had grown up from her childhood crush to Ryker and was surprised to find out he had feelings for her. She had too much fun playing with his feelings and referred herself as the cool aunt.

Amy

-She was originally the handmaid of Kira when she was with child and was timid towards the males but held an interest for Livius and always wondered to herself as to why he had chosen her. She grew out of her timid nature and began to explore the new era with Livius by her side.

Maurice and Rocket

-Close friends of Caesar and advisors to the Ape Family. Maurce was the orangutan who gave advices to Caesar or Kira whenever the two were in doubt and had an adoptive daughter named Nova. Rocket was head of the Ape Army and the mate to Tinker.

Blue Eyes

-The first son of Kira and Caesar. He was rebellious towards his father when he hit the maturity age for apes and mostly looked up to Koba which bothered Kira for a bit but he learned to always rely on family first and foremost and became the mate of Lake and had two children.

Cornelius

-The youngest prince and son of Kira and Caesar. He was born during the war between humanity and apekind. He had gone through enough torment from being separated from his mother and locked in a cage. He grew to be courageous and kind male and fell in love with Nove, Maurice's adoptive daughter, when she first rescued him and he stayed by her side during the war.

Nova

-A young girl with a virus in her system that made her unable to speak. She is the adoptive daughter of Maurice and became the hope for the apes that there might be peace between humans and apes. She is the mate of Cornelius and the mother of Dale.

Gio

-Son of Blue Eyes and Lake, he was the spitting image of his father and the second in line for the throne after his father's reign and the brother of Arwyna. He is very overprotective of his sister towards males every mating season and has a odd dislike to females that were not his family.

Arwyna

-Daughter of Blue Eyes and Lake. She had the kindness of her mother and the courageousness of her father and finds herself sometimes annoyed by her brother's overprotective nature. She one day hopes to meet someone she could live with for the rest of her life without her brother being overprotective.

Dale

-The son of Nova and Cornelius. He was part of a hunting group with Gio and Arwyna and they were the first to spot a human encampment.

Kiara

-The daughter of Gio in the next generation of apes. She is a curious child with a hunger for answers like Kira and tries to make every family member happy within her presence. She had the exact same look of Kira which made Caesar so happy whenever she visited him in his old nest.

Gilda

-The great granddaughter of Ryker and Adeline and cousin of Kiara. She is a rule breaker and inherited some of Adeline's attitude which sometime led her to being scolded by her parents.

Lila

-The youngest daughter of Arwyna and a sister figure to Kiara. She was a quiet ape during her childhood days and often follows Kiara's every move.

Sorin

-Descendant of Nova and Cornelius and is the grandson of Dale. He sometimes gets bored when Kiara tells him about the stories on the Liberation of apes saying that it is pointless to resurface up painful memories. He'll be the one ascending the throne and has a human best friend in a nearby human tribe.

Lixus

Nearly names after his great-great grandfather Livius, he is Sorin's younger cousin and the son of Kiara and Allen and is adventurous as well as smart for his age.

Vara

-The descendant of Rocket and Tinker. She had an interest of meeting the old ape colony from the Liberation and wanted to meet the Old King and Queen. She dreams and trains to become the next Ape Leader of the Ape Army.